Should we all hate religions and governments?

I agree with you, it's not like there's anarchy, huge companies would fill voids, and become one and everything would be so much better, I literally can't believe its not happening right now.

Werbung:
As tools of social manipulation and control, all religions and governments should in a sense be hated because it means that we as humans are not bright enough to know how to behave with each other without having to be told or ordered and having negative consequences held over our heads to behave.

Democracy for instance was invented as a tool to show people how they should behave and once the lessons were learned our governance would come from our own internal knowledge. Jesus said wright the law in our hearts which means the same thing but at the religious level.

We as humans have not taken that good advice from either democracy not religion. We are slaves to our governance because those in power do not ever want us to graduate, do to speak, from the slavery of their governance.

Do you see where I am coming from?

Should all of us who are slaved to religions or political systems not all hate our slave masters and should we not all crave freedom and clear thinking independence?
Regards
DL
Only a child or a poorly educated backwoods hick would say 'in a sense'. Are you too coward to say 'should be hated" yes, in fact, from your history of posting I see that is the case. See a doctor about your mental problems

Werbung:
Back