Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?​

Yes.

If they do not regulate that criminal act, then they are not doing their duty.

In fact, they should prosecute and close any religion that is as weird as the last few Gods we have invented, Scientology and the like.

The God religions are pure fraud and should be outlawed.

I do not expect the U.S. or others to do the right thing, even as those religions preach homophobia ad misogyny against the law of the land.

John Wayne would start shooting those G. D. preachers instead of giving them tax breaks and legitimacy.

It is like the U.S. Governments do not care about their people or their preaching against their better equality laws.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
No, and that goes double for you, and triple for degenerate democrats.
They do not trust you either.

Nothing quite like the disrespect Americans have for each other.

You can maintain that moral superiority lie all you like.

Anytime you want to test your morals against mine, Satan, I am here for you.

Regards
DL

Should Governments regulate fraudulent religions?

https://www.google.ca/search?source....64.psy-ab..0.10.1037...0i131k1.0.nCgTyqsYAOA

Fraud is a broad term that refers to a variety of offenses involving dishonesty or "fraudulent acts". In essence, fraud is the intentional deception of a person or entity by another made for monetary or personal gain. Fraud offenses always include some sort of false statement, misrepresentation, or deceitful conduct.

Most governments and countries have fraud laws of some kinds. They generally interfere with religious fraudsters only when physical harm is being done to our gullible citizens yet ignore the monetary theft that the fraudsters fleece from their victims. Prosperity ministries are the most flagrant of these immoral religions, but all religions based on demonstrable lies would be included in this question.

Our governments are quite good at acting against obvious fraudsters yet seem reluctant to protect our more gullible citizens when it comes down to religions.

Religions, to me, get a free pass to lie and steal all they can from victims, especially the older citizens even when governments know about the fraud.

I begin to see the inaction of governments on these religious fraudsters as a dereliction of duty.

Do you?

Regards
DL
Virtually every Founder would condemn you as an enemy of the country , incl your beloved Jefferson

"Nothing is more dreaded than the national government meddling with religion." —John Adams, in a letter to Benjamin Rush. 1812

"[T]hat the opinions of men are not the object of civil government, nor under its jurisdiction; that to suffer the civil magistrate to intrude his powers into the field of opinion and to restrain the profession or propagation of principles on supposition of their ill tendency is a dangerous fallacy, which at once destroys all religious liberty." —Thomas Jefferson, 1779.

"The Religion then of every man must be left to the conviction and conscience of every man: and it is the right of every man to exercise it as these may dictate." —James Madison, 1785.

"Driven from every other corner of the earth, freedom of thought and the right of private judgment in matters of conscience direct their course to this happy country as their last asylum." —Samuel Adams, Speech on August 1, 1776.

"While we are contending for our own liberty, we should be very cautious not to violate the conscience of others, ever considering that God alone is the judge of the hearts of men, and to Him only in this case are they answerable." —George Washington, in a letter to Benedict Arnold.

"Conscience is the most sacred of all property." —James Madison, 1792.

The governments already rule on other frauds and I see no reason why they cannot rule over religions.

Why would you want to give religions more freedom to do fraud than the rest of us?

Regards
DL
As usual LOGIC errors abound , here's 3

1) who defines 'religion' ? You ? Hmmmmm , there's a tyrant's answer :)
2) IT is not even coverable legally as fraud. If I decide freely to be a Catholic that should end a) your ability to force me out of Catholicism, b) your decision to enforce fraud in a freely contracted relationship (that is impaiment of contract)
3) You never mention your real aim, which I've uncovered from your posts. Hint: It is the same reason you have never posted about astrology, dowsing, oujia boards, or crystal balls and fortune tellers. You want YOUR religous view forced on others
4) and I have to add a 4th because it is so relevant : You want you to be the judge in matters where you have no interest one way or the other. After all, what I believe has no bearing on you. You remind me of ,say , a man who holds a placard outside a Barbara Streisand concert saying "She isn't half as good as Brenda Lee" See, you look the idiot

I have these arguments all the time. Self described small government conservatives want more laws, more police and more prisons. They want government to regulate religion and many would want laws that would put homosexuals in prison.

All in the interest of liberty and small government!:rolleyes:

Yes.

In fact, they should prosecute and close any religion that is as weird as the last few Gods we have invented, Scientology and the like.

The God religions are pure fraud and should be outlawed.

I do not expect the U.S. or others to do the right thing, even as those religions preach homophobia ad misogyny against the law of the land.

John Wayne would start shooting those G. D. preachers instead of giving them tax breaks and legitimacy.

It is like the U.S. Governments do not care about their people or their preaching against their better equality laws.

Regards
DL

So believing different than you is a criminal act?

John Wayne? He was a fucking actor!:unsure:

I have these arguments all the time. Self described small government conservatives want more laws, more police and more prisons. They want government to regulate religion and many would want laws that would put homosexuals in prison.

All in the interest of liberty and small government!:rolleyes:
Well that is NOT me. And you say an odd thing. You mean that to have homosexual urges is no differnt from acting on them, which is rank bigotry, is it not.
You would never say a guy tempted by the woman next door is no different from an adulterer. I am afraid you are far right and don't know it

Well that is NOT me. And you say an odd thing. You mean that to have homosexual urges is no differnt from acting on them, which is rank bigotry, is it not.
You would never say a guy tempted by the woman next door is no different from an adulterer. I am afraid you are far right and don't know it

WTF are you talking about? I do not want laws putting gay people in jail. I want fewer laws, fewer police and less police power.

They can get rid of any tax benefits for religious institutions also. I want the government out of the religion business.

I have no religious beliefs you moron. Marx was right about religion.
Religions, like all things, a dualistic side.

Marx is not here, but if you cannot speak for him, -----

What is wrong is that the right wing LGBTQ+ haters will not stop being intolerant.

Nice that they cannot just call up their inquisitors and jihadists to deal with those like me today, as they did in the past.

They can get rid of any tax benefits for religious institutions also. I want the government out of the religion business.
They have so little knowledge of their God, they cannot dither out why their God is creating gays.
That aside, I agree with your tax views.

Theatres and other venues for fiction do not get tax breaks.

Why in hell should religions?

They have so little knowledge of their God, they cannot dither out why their God is creating gays.
That aside, I agree with your tax views.

Theatres and other venues for fiction do not get tax breaks.

Why in hell should religions?
USA is full of godbotherers and that influence stretches into all walks of government. No politician has the guts to take on religion or guns.
The problem is the people really believe both are imperative for life to exist. The country is awash with fools and nut cases. Look at the Maga cult.

Tax breaks on religion probably wouldn't alter anything because of the idiots who believe that crap. There is little doubt the world see USA as a country of fruity nut cases.
Guns And religion are items which perpetuate the problem.

Werbung:

Yes.

If Americans were moved to ban religions they should start with the murderous terrorist genocidal religions affecting so many deluded followers around the world.

Back