Should Herman Cain run Mitt Romneys campaign?

steveox

Herman Cain: Obama's Ties to Rev. Wright 'Fair Game'

Herman Cain says he believes President Barack Obama’s relationship with the Rev. Jeremiah Wright is still “fair game,” despite Mitt Romney’s denunciation of a plan to attack the president’s ties to the controversial minister.

Cain, a former GOP presidential candidate who endorsed Romney on Wednesday for the Republican nomination, said he thought the plan put forward by a super political action committee with ties to Chicago Cubs owner Joe Ricketts was designed to “muddy the water” around Obama.

Ricketts never approved the plan, which reportedly would have involved running negative ads in late August around the time of the Democratic National Convention.

But Cain told Fox News’s Greta Van Susteren Thursday night, “I think it is fair if someone wants to highlight the Rev. Jeremiah Wright and his relationship with Barack Obama because, quite frankly, it wasn’t highlighted enough in 2008 when he was running for president the first time.

“The proposal didn’t go anywhere, but I think it is fair game,” Cain said, stressing again that he believes the relationship should not be “off limits” in the election.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/obama-wright-cain/2012/05/18/id/439528?s=al&promo_code=EF32-1

I think this is a damn good idea let the voters remind who Obamas pastor was.

Werbung:
Mistakes were made by John McCain the last time,,He did not hammer Obama on Rev Wright Issue. So this time it will not get away.

There ought to be one and only one focus to this campaign. That is everything that this Fool, Bobo, the Post Turtle, has done or not done since noon, 20 JAN 2009. for the purpose of this election cycle, Obama did not exist prior to noon, 20 JAN 2009.

Focus people, focus.

Obama is going to campaign on two main issues: Transfer o f wealth and racism. His tactic will be to obfuscate his record by trying to get the American public to focus on trivial matters, e.g., Rev. Wright, Birth places, personal wealth.........

Focus on what he has done since noon, 20 JAN 2009.

There ought to be one and only one focus to this campaign. That is everything that this Fool, Bobo, the Post Turtle, has done or not done since noon, 20 JAN 2009. for the purpose of this election cycle, Obama did not exist prior to noon, 20 JAN 2009.

Focus people, focus.

Obama is going to campaign on two main issues: Transfer o f wealth and racism. His tactic will be to obfuscate his record by trying to get the American public to focus on trivial matters, e.g., Rev. Wright, Birth places, personal wealth.........

Glad to see you back. The new forum isnt so bad after all. There are some really nice features. I hope you stick around and post with us.

I think you are right that all we need to focus on is what he has done since he took office. There is tons of reasons before he took office but they didnt stop him from getting into office so we should just focus on the damage done for the last 3 plus years

Werbung:

Focus people, focus.

amen to that

Back