Liberal media used racist remarks on Herman Cain

steveox

Why I called Herman Cain's CPAC speech a minstrel show
The longshot GOP White House candidate and his conservative allies are furious, but I stand by what I said

At its core, politics is a projection of our collective fantasies and wishes. What are our hopes, dreams, wants, and desires for our community? How are they embodied by those individuals whom we elect to office and whose causes we champion?

Over the weekend, after watching Herman Cain, the longshot black conservative running for the Republican presidential nomination, speak at the right-wing CPAC convention, I addressed some of these questions in a short piece that I posted on the news and opinion website Alternet (where I am a contributor) and at my own site, We Are Respectable Negroes. My essay, "Black History Month is Herman Cain Playing the Race Minstrel for CPAC," made what I believe to be a simple and forthright suggestion: Many prominent black conservatives are as much performers for the pleasures of the white conservative imagination, as they are "principled" politicians and activists. Much to my surprise, that essay has drawn attention, ire and rage from conservatives.

Ultimately, any reasonable discussion of the role of black conservatives in the right-wing movement (especially as highlighted by the racially reactionary politics embodied by CPAC and the Tea Parties) must seriously consider the proposition that race is central -- as opposed to secondary or peripheral -- in how and why black conservatives are beloved by the right.

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/.../index.html?source=rss&aim=/politics/war_room

Now what if Fox News said that on Barrack Obama? Youll have Rev Al Sharpton and the NAACP comming after them.

Werbung:
Any black man who could honestly support the economic elite and the Republican agenda is either extremely racially unconscious or spiritually lost. Any black man that supports Fox News is a sell out! Then again so is any white man without 100 million dollars.

Any black man who could honestly support the economic elite and the Republican agenda is either extremely racially unconscious or spiritually lost. Any black man that supports Fox News is a sell out! Then again so is any white man without 100 million dollars.

Thats just stupid..But I agree ..being politicaly correct stinks..
A few days ago I drove through the bustling megalopolis of Johnson city Texas, -it took all of four seconds, but it was a scary four seconds. It may have been the blood red mobile home with the dark blue trim, or it may have been the wide spot in the road’s name. Whatever it was, suddenly I had an epiphany, and this triggered an emotional response that I don’t know very well… fear.

What had me so freaked-out was that I realized I agreed with Rahm Emanuel. I had to concede he was correct when he spoke to a group of Far Left libs some months ago. They are fukkking retards. What’s worse, I defend his right to use that term.

Terrified at this revelation, I took both hands off the steering wheel and quickly reached between my legs. A firm, two handed grasp sent a reassuring bolt of pain to my brain.

Satisfied I hadn’t been neutered -and would soon want to start chanting “Yes we can” between sips of lesbian coffee at a Starbucks, where I was Tweeting- I re-took control of my four wheel drive truck, stomped on the gas and cranked up Rush. As in Limbaugh, not the band, but the band would have been a good choice too.

Emanuel got himself in hot water for not being political correct. Rahm isn’t known for being very PC, or worrying about the sensitives of others. He’s just that kind of guy. While I don’t agree with his politics, I do believe most people are overly-sensitive. They sneak around certain words like a wet-back crossing the border. Here’s my solution: Come down from your crosses, use them to build bridges, and get the ****kk over it!

All this politically correct bull**** has got to go. First off, why did we even allow ourselves to be drawn into something labeled politically correct? The first word in the phrase should clue you in. Politically? Oh please. Give my lily white, Aryan ass a brake. Even a bleach blonde bimbo from the San Fernando Valley, carrying a Chihuahua in her purse, knows politics are like totally corrupt. Then there’s correct. In whose opinion? What four-eyed, Pollock numb-nuts thought up that winner?

I say, toss that moronic jargon and let’s rediscover the joy of a funny greasy spaghetti bender or a fat, ghetto, welfare mom joke. A chink with a Samurai sword, a flee-ridden camel jockey and two nappy-headed hos walk into a bar… Seriously, don’t you miss the good old days, before people got their itty-bitty feelings hurt or their panties in a wad, and then start whining like a bunch of little girls? They all need to be publicly ***** slapped.

Even Gov Palin has forgotten this. Sarah needs to grow thick elephant hide, and not the RINO, McCain backing skin she seems to be trying on for size, like a red “Rogue Warrior Jacket“.

And speaking of nappy-headed hos (No, not Palin, dumb ass. Take your finger out of your nose and get back on the short bus, you retard.), when it comes to Presidents, I don’t really care what a person’s race, color, creed, or any of that other stupid crap is. Or even if they end their sentences in prepositions.

As long as the candidate shares my conservative convictions, I don’t give a flying ****tt if they’re an eye-patch wearing, midget, Buddhist woman, in a wheelchair with a parrot on her shoulder, who farts in public -both her and the parrot.

Pick whom ever you want, I’ll vote for them. Just as long as they’re not a fag or a hippie, ’cause then I’m going to want to beat ‘em like an anorexic, red-headed stepchild.\

All in fun
Doug

So Cain isn't black enough for you ? That kind of thinking is kind of sad.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

What we need is to get Thomas Sowell, CL Bryant, Herman Cain, Allen West and I'm adding Zo onto the list to make things spicy and fun, and pit them against ANY liberal/progressive/statist cheerleader. Give 'em Matthews, Olbermann, Maddow, Geraffelo (probably spelled the name wrong but who gives a ****), or Rosie O'Donnell and televise that **** for the country to see.

You sound like fool. Marriage is between a man and a woman. Abortion as a means of birth control is wrong. You work earn your keep and pay your taxes. If you fail in life its because YOU failed. All of those are conservative values. If there is any other way to live I don't want to.

Yikes! Get back on the plantation, Mr. Cain!

These people are wonderful! These are the true descendants of the Freedom Riders and the people that fought for their civil rights! They are coming out as consevatives in a world that ridicules them for doing so, and even their own race calls them "cracker lovers" and "not real blacks". God bless these strong people, and assist them in their efforts!

regards
doug

Really?

Or, are you joking?

These people are wonderful! These are the true descendants of the Freedom Riders and the people that fought for their civil rights! They are coming out as consevatives in a world that ridicules them for doing so, and even their own race calls them "cracker lovers" and "not real blacks". God bless these strong people, and assist them in their efforts!

regards
doug

I can't help but think how sad MLK would be if he were alive today to see where his efforts have gone.

Werbung:
Back