Should the name of the Religion Board...

Alright guys... just move on... you are welcome to stay here but we are not begging you to stay... do as you wish. I am a firm believer in letting this place almost run itself without any moderators limiting your discussion but this is just getting out of hand.

Not everyone here goes around spamming other forums... I personally don't even have have time for that, so don't generalize and try to group everyone into one category and blame us all for something one person did.

I am not generalizing the action at all, just the way you as managers responded to it. Now that isn't generalization, just a fact. And I am having fun with Arm... and if you notice other then my reply to Roker and in the intitial lock down theard, I haven't brought up the spamming issue, you folks have, I just responded to it.

Werbung:
Really?
Oh I know you Roker. I know you to be honest and passionate about what is right and fair. You know I got your back 100%.... I only came here because of you. Don't plan on staying long, want to mess with Armchair a little while. ;)

Somebody sure is delusional this morning.

Damn, I never did like that Rocker dude, all he did was quote large articles and expected everyone to believe him but complained when others did the same.

Really?

Somebody sure is delusional this morning.

You trying to peck a fite?

braveheart753013yr8.jpg

I just think this mariola person is trying to make it look like he is the victim, I really dont like that. Other than that I dont care.

I just think this mariola person is trying to make it look like he is the victim, I really dont like that. Other than that I dont care.

What victim? lol. Now that is a first for a funny. I speak nothing other then the truth. Oh and Roker has more intelligence in his thumb hangnail then you could ever hope for in your 1 ounce brain.

What is with the Victim stuff? You suffer a trauma in your life, and view everyone as a victim so you don't have to be alone?

Werbung:
Great one. Why don't you **** off with Roker (who's sent me two abusive private messages) and stop dragging this forum down with you and your friends from this other message board you accuse us of destroying. You've waded in here, got a couple of members banned and announced that you wont be staying here for long. Why don't you just leave now and go back to debating whatever you debate on Rokers forum, conspiracy theories, panties and flirting. We want a community of interesting people with some kind of decent point to make.

First of all, he didn't send you abusive PM's. Certain words and internet sites are just put into the banned word filter thats all.

He didn't send you anything abusive, it was just a link to a website. But the word filter blocks the website from being displayed, so it looks like bad words. He was just sending you a link.

I think a lot of people overreacted.

Back