So is Porky going through with it?

AtheismIsReality

Will Limbaugh head to Costa Rica (a country with national health care. Ironic.) if the House passes the health care legislation tonight?

I imagine he'll either say he will wait for any court challenges or he was an entertainer being entertaining.

Werbung:
that is not what he said, why am I not shocked that you are being dishonest about what he said.

Many AMERICAN doctors have closed shop in the US and set up clinics and offices in Costa Rica and places like that because they want freedom from this government. Many wealthy people will end up going there where the quality doctors have went for their medical needs.

He never said he was moving there, just getting his medical care there like many others who do not like what obama is doing to our healthcare.

that is not what he said, why am I not shocked that you are being dishonest about what he said.

Many AMERICAN doctors have closed shop in the US and set up clinics and offices in Costa Rica and places like that because they want freedom from this government. Many wealthy people will end up going there where the quality doctors have went for their medical needs.

He never said he was moving there, just getting his medical care there like many others who do not like what obama is doing to our healthcare.

Oh right. We have to wait five years. Wow, I forgot an idle threat so I'm dishonest. Sure. I'll see if Cons hold themselves to that standard going forward.

Oh right. We have to wait five years. Wow, I forgot an idle threat so I'm dishonest. Sure. I'll see if Cons hold themselves to that standard going forward.

If this passes it will take 5-6 years before the health care is so bad people will want to try and find it elsewhere, since the actual health care wont start for 4 years. We will be taxed between now and then to cover it.

Wealthy people like Rush will be able to travel to where ever the good health care is, poor people like me will be stuck with this dog crap stuff left in the states. People like me will want to go but wont be able to afford it.

I do not think its bad or wrong that Rush wants the best health care he can get, I am glad he and people like him will be able to afford to travel for it.

I feel sorry for people in the states but mostly sorry for those who know what a nightmare this will be and tried to stop it. I will figure the others who voted for it as in obama and want this, they deserve exactly what they will get.

Miss_Cleo.jpg
If this passes it will take 5-6 years before the health care is so bad people will want to try and find it elsewhere.....
....And, Republicans WILL (finally) find the WMDs.

:rolleyes:

Miss_Cleo.jpg

....And, Republicans WILL (finally) find the WMDs.

The WMDs are in Costa Rica? You know, if Limbaugh and Beck started repeating that often enough..the usual suspects on this board would begin believing it. After all, it's pretty obvious they don't think for themselves, they just repeat what Limbaugh and Beck tell them..

The WMDs are in Costa Rica?
That's not likely. I'd just hate to see "conservatives" (totally) give-up on sharpening their psychic-skills/predictions.

In the mean-time, we have an obligation to FREE PORKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's how this is going to work:

1. We're accepting 1 dollar PayPal donations to buy Rush a one-way ticket to Costa Rica. We are currently accepting donations.

3. If Rush does get cold feet**, and refuses to move to Costa Rica, we will instead donate all of the money to the Planned Parenthood Action Center."

It would be good to remember that many corporations moved to countries where there were no environmental laws when Nixon signed the clean air and and clean water acts. But both of those pieces of legislation have shown themselves to be good and useful. People will always run away to protect their money.

That's not likely. I'd just hate to see "conservatives" (totally) give-up on sharpening their psychic-skills/predictions.

Here's how this is going to work:

1. We're accepting 1 dollar PayPal donations to buy Rush a one-way ticket to Costa Rica. We are currently accepting donations.

3. If Rush does get cold feet**, and refuses to move to Costa Rica, we will instead donate all of the money to the Planned Parenthood Action Center."​

And the money MUST be donated in Rush's name!​

It would be good to remember that many corporations moved to countries where there were no environmental laws when Nixon signed the clean air and and clean water acts. But both of those pieces of legislation have shown themselves to be good and useful. People will always run away to protect their money.

If the new healthcare is better than current healthcare
there would be no reason to go to another country like other countrys currently do when they come to the states.

If the wealthy like Rush do end up going to places
like Costa Rica it will be because the best care is there. That can't be better for Americans.

If the new healthcare is better than current healthcare
there would be no reason to go to another country like other countrys currently do when they come to the states.

If the wealthy like Rush do end up going to places
like Costa Rica it will be because the best care is there. That can't be better for Americans.

Wealthy people have been going to other places for medical care forever. Many of them have gone to Mexico for experimental treatments that aren't legal here. Thailand is one of the best places to go for medical care these days. Costa Rica is an interesting place, they have done a lot of "socialized" kinds of things there to maintain their envirionment and care for their people.

You know a lot of people are happy with the current health care system.
A lot of people were happy with the housing market in 2007. How is that going now?

Health care is on a crash course regardless of this bill or not.

Werbung:
More than 16 million Americans out of a population of hundreds of millions signed up for the IRS mandated and audited Obamacare mandate? What does that even mean? Are there tens of millions of Americans refusing to sign up for the mandated healthcare tax?

Back