Soak The Rich

The two big loopholes are donation to charity and business expense. My whole life I was a corporation. Need a car? Business expense. Need a vacation? Business expense. And for those who don't know, a business expense includes things like rent, salary, equipment and everything else necessary to run a business - and that includes vehicles and sending the boss to a seminar in Hawaii.

I read many books how to dodge the IRS. Very difficult to get a lot of money from rich people. Look at Romney.

Werbung:
The two big loopholes are donation to charity and business expense. My whole life I was a corporation. Need a car? Business expense. Need a vacation? Business expense. And for those who don't know, a business expense includes things like rent, salary, equipment and everything else necessary to run a business - and that includes vehicles and sending the boss to a seminar in Hawaii.

I read many books how to dodge the IRS. Very difficult to get a lot of money from rich people. Look at Romney.

Thats one of the reasons why he didnt get elected because of the Media. but the Mainstream Media never talk about the wealth of the Kennedys,,They never talk about John Kerrys wealth nor they never talk about Rockerfellers wealth . But if you happen to be republican and wealthy they will gripe about it.

Wow. That shows just how bloody rich they are. Or how poor everyone else is.

What it shows is how the tax code has become more progressive over time -- and more and more people are simply not paying any federal income tax.

Werbung:
Lagnutz .... I like that. It makes my Lagboltz feel complete.

Have you have been watching too much Rachael Maddow. Just because I'm liberal doesn't mean Obama is my hero. He is as much a part of the Plutocracy as anyone. I agree with you on Wall Street.

As far as the wealthy, I would like to emasculate them by stealing their money with higher taxes to pay down the debt ... but not expand government. I agree it's bloated. There are ways to reduce medical costs. Simply creating malpractice ceilings and forced arbitration will lower hospital costs, and a side effect will have drs. stop covering their asses with unnecessary expensive tests. Hulk Hogan is suing his doctor for $50,000,000 in lost opportunities for not fixing his spine.

At least you admit you want to steal it from me.

Back