Something liberals will never comprehend

Werbung:
Sorry but your free to speak your mind in America but your not free to incite violence and destroy property and attack JEWS and break laws .
You sir are a idiot if you do not know how it works.
The right to protest means you can wave a Palestinian flag and chant all the slogans you want.
You want to arrest people who do that.

The right to protest means you can wave a Palestinian flag and chant all the slogans you want.
You want to arrest people who do that.
Nope your a idiot if they break laws yes arrest them if they chant death \to America then expel them and if they are not citizens deport them. If that's how they feel they have no business here are are enemies of America and me also along with million upon millions of Americans .

https://aim.org/2024/04/26/hezbolla...semitism-have-infiltrated-campus-protests/Yes your protesters are flying terrorist group flags inn support . Your scum if you support this.

Chanting Death to America is just silly. No one can kill a country.
It doesn't harm the country, it is just silly.

Chanting Death to America is just silly. No one can kill a country.
It doesn't harm the country, it is just silly.
Chanting death to America is just something leftist morons do because that is what the mob does they hang with. Nobody should think the morons actually know what they are doing.

Chanting death to America is just something leftist morons do because that is what the mob does they hang with. Nobody should think the morons actually know what they are doing.
I think it is a waste of time to chant Death to America. Sticks and stones...

At least by chanting death to America the godless communist radicals can vent their pent-up demonic anger against God and civilization.
So being against America is the same as being against both God and civilization?
Did the USA invent civilization?
I am reminded of what Hegel said:
In the original German it reads as follows: ‘Es ist der Gang Gottes in der Welt, dass der Staat ist.’ This has been variously rendered into English as ‘The State is the march of God through the world’, ‘The existence of the State is the presence of God upon earth’, or ‘The march of God in the world, that is what the state is’

So being against America is the same as being against both God and civilization?
That is generally true. Rebels against God have a history of rebelling against civilized societies.
Did the USA invent civilization?
I am reminded of what Hegel said:
In the original German it reads as follows: ‘Es ist der Gang Gottes in der Welt, dass der Staat ist.’ This has been variously rendered into English as ‘The State is the march of God through the world’, ‘The existence of the State is the presence of God upon earth’, or ‘The march of God in the world, that is what the state is’
The existence of barbarous civilizations are the result of inspiration from evil minds.

Werbung:
Back