SPANKY'S ABOUT TO BLOW!!!!!

Phoenix68

SPANKY'S ABOUT TO BLOW!!!!!
March 24, 2023
"Reacting to a late-night outburst by Spanky Trump where he threatened "death and destruction" if he is indicted in a Manhattan courtroom, the MSNBC "Morning Joe" panel was in agreement that the former president is scared to death and becoming increasingly unmoored from reality."

Werbung:
fox doesn't want to write another $787M check? weird. lol
We know things are bad when a corrupt business can sue an honest business for being honest and the corrupt business can win damages in the $millions. That is clearly an evidence of a broken justice system.

We know things are bad when a corrupt business can sue an honest business for being honest and the corrupt business can win damages in the $millions. That is clearly an evidence of a broken justice system.
Fox volunteered it duh they knew they were wrong and got caught
No one won damages
Pay attention so you don't look so stupid

Fox volunteered it duh they knew they were wrong and got caught
No one won damages
Pay attention so you don't look so stupid
No, there was much disagreement among Fox employees about the validity of voter fraud claims and Dominion used statements from unsettled officials at Fox to fool a jury into accepting the lie that everyone at Fox 'knew' they were lying about voter fraud. The truth is that practically nobody 'knew' they were wrong about voter fraud. Some knew they were right in accusing Democrats and Dominion of fraud while others were not so sure.

No, there was much disagreement among Fox employees about the validity of voter fraud claims and Dominion used statements from unsettled officials at Fox to fool a jury into accepting the lie that everyone at Fox 'knew' they were lying about voter fraud. The truth is that practically nobody 'knew' they were wrong about voter fraud. Some knew they were right in accusing Democrats and Dominion of fraud while others were not so sure.
Nah fox offered up the money
They knew they were wrong
You are so stupid you didn't even realize they volunteered the settlement lol

Nah fox offered up the money
They knew they were wrong
You are so stupid you didn't even realize they volunteered the settlement lol
I don't know who the officials were who capitulated to Dominion or even if the whole thing was not some publicity stunt designed by crooks to lend support to the lying leftist Democrat denial of widespread 2020 voter fraud, but I do know some at Fox have no reason at all to doubt that Democrats and Dominion committed voter fraud in 2020.

I don't know who the officials were who capitulated to Dominion or even if the whole thing was not some publicity stunt designed by crooks to lend support to the lying leftist Democrat denial of widespread 2020 voter fraud, but I do know some at Fox have no reason at all to doubt that Democrats and Dominion committed voter fraud in 2020.
You think it might have been a $787m publicity stunt? Lol
Maybe you are that stupid

You think it might have been a $787m publicity stunt? Lol
Maybe you are that stupid
I do believe there may never actually be millions of dollars passing from Fox News into the coffers of Dominion unless there is some sort of mutual benefit to both. Officials have proven they =can stage some of the most ridiculous fake news stories in order to try to sway millions of ignorant and gullible Americans the way they want them to go.

I do believe there may never actually be millions of dollars passing from Fox News into the coffers of Dominion unless there is some sort of mutual benefit to both. Officials have proven they =can stage some of the most ridiculous fake news stories in order to try to sway millions of ignorant and gullible Americans the way they want them to go.
You can believe anything you want duh
You don't give away a billion on a whim lol

You can believe anything you want duh
You don't give away a billion on a whim lol
If money changed hands. Hillary claimed her foundation gave millions to organizations that never got the money, but Hillary did have a history of exaggeration.

1698129034236.png

Werbung:
Back