SPANKY'S ABOUT TO BLOW!!!!!

gS9i5.png
The black cops who murdered unarmed white women.....
7043.gif
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Face the facts, Goober....you're boy's crackin' up!!!!

Werbung:
"As Spanky Trump fights off four criminal indictments and a host of other costly civil cases, his political money machine is once again footing the bill for his lawyers. But in a new filing with the Federal Election Committee this week, one particular line item stuck out: payments to private investigators.

Using private investigators—or, more broadly, the research work they do—is standard fare on a political campaign. Candidates want to dig up dirt on their enemies, and they want to know their own vulnerabilities. But Trump wasn’t looking into himself or his political enemies. In fact, Trump wasn’t doing anything explicitly political.

He was looking into the actions of his own lawyers." very-nervous[1].gif
roflmao[1].gif

"As Spanky Trump fights off four criminal indictments and a host of other costly civil cases, his political money machine is once again footing the bill for his lawyers. But in a new filing with the Federal Election Committee this week, one particular line item stuck out: payments to private investigators.

Using private investigators—or, more broadly, the research work they do—is standard fare on a political campaign. Candidates want to dig up dirt on their enemies, and they want to know their own vulnerabilities. But Trump wasn’t looking into himself or his political enemies. In fact, Trump wasn’t doing anything explicitly political.

He was looking into the actions of his own lawyers." View attachment 10880
Democrats are on a roll. They have stolen the election, stacked courts, censored free speech of conservatives, impeached Trump on bogus charges single-handedly with no help from Republicans or support from the majority of American voters, banned republicans from being on ballots, jailed innocent Americans for daring to point out what clearly appears to have been massive Democrat voter fraud in 2020, tainted juries, hired corrupt racist prosecutors to file false charges against good people, and so forth.

"Mary Trump believes New York Attorney General Letitia James’ latest statement about Donald Trump will not sit well with the former president at all.

On Tuesday, James said she would request to seize Donald Trump’s a$$et$ if he doesnt pay the $355 Million fine stemming from his civil fraud trial over his business practices in New York.

James said if
Trump “does not have the funds to pay off the judgment, then we will seek judgment enforcement mechanisms in court, and we will ask the judge to seize his assets.”

In her Substack newsletter, Mary Trump, a clinical psychologist and author, said that remark will get to her uncle on two fronts.

Knowing
Donald as I do, here’s why I know this statement will push him closer to the edge,” she wrote."

running-around-smiley-emoticon[1].gifrunning-around-smiley-emoticon[1].gif.....rubbing-hands-in-excitement-smiley-emoticon[1].gif.....running-around-smiley-emoticon[1].gifrunning-around-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

"Mary Trump believes New York Attorney General Letitia James’ latest statement about Donald Trump will not sit well with the former president at all.

On Tuesday, James said she would request to seize Donald Trump’s a$$et$ if he doesnt pay the $355 Million fine stemming from his civil fraud trial over his business practices in New York.

James said if
Trump “does not have the funds to pay off the judgment, then we will seek judgment enforcement mechanisms in court, and we will ask the judge to seize his assets.”

In her Substack newsletter, Mary Trump, a clinical psychologist and author, said that remark will get to her uncle on two fronts.

Knowing
Donald as I do, here’s why I know this statement will push him closer to the edge,” she wrote."

I'll make the prediction she will force his assets to be sold and he will be no different to a drug ridden bum.

Where's his beautiful wife in all this? It's believed she cleaned out the bank with her very private divorce settlement. Stormy is keep his bed warm.

I'll make the prediction she will force his assets to be sold and he will be no different to a drug ridden bum.

Where's his beautiful wife in all this? It's believed she cleaned out the bank with
her very private divorce settlement.
hearty-laugh[1].gif

James said if

Knowing

The diseased Democrat dogs are moving in for the ungodly, lawless, merciless kill.

Werbung:
NFJPyEtS_400x400[1].jpeg The diseased Democrat dogs are moving in for the ungodly, lawless, merciless kill.
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Nahhh....it's pretty-much suicide, Goober. Spanky's ego is dryin'-up and about to hit the ground, with a fuckin' THUD!!!! He was actually starting to believe his own bullshit.
That lard-ass punk is about to die of embarrassment!

It's KARMA TIME for that gutless punk. He's got a lot to pay-for.

Back