Stand off in Nevada

I See a double standard How can Harry Reid call Cliven Bundy Followers terrorist? But not one word from Democrats on OWS protesters

So who are the real terrorist?

This is how Obama and Nancy Pelosi responded

This what Harry Reid said about RanchersWe don

We don't care how they responded ..... Texas is ready ... they willl not give up .... they are picking the fight .....

Werbung:
Right now the Militia army is involved. Theres gonna be payback for agents killed his cattle. Remember what happened in Oklahoma City? When Tim McVeigh blew up the federal building that was payback for Waco. Tim McVeigh was recruited by the Militia army. I predict in the future someone is gonna attack an federal building. It could be an FBI building or an IRS building with agents inside and killed.

Right now the Militia army is involved. Theres gonna be payback for agents killed his cattle. Remember what happened in Oklahoma City? When Tim McVeigh blew up the federal building that was payback for Waco. Tim McVeigh was recruited by the Militia army. I predict in the future someone is gonna attack an federal building. It could be an FBI building or an IRS building with agents inside and killed.
Timothy McVeigh was a murderous piece of shit with ties to Al Qaeda, not some militia group. That was just some ********* rumor the Clinton Regime was spreading around.

It had everything to do with Oklahoma City. It was payback for Waco so don't fuck with the Militia!
I see you are buying into Clinton era propaganda without doing any research for yourself.

And, which "militia" did McVeigh belong to?

Since when did American militias associate with Al Qaeda?

Since when did American militias blow up children?

Since when did Al Qaeda blow up children ..... oh, wait .... never mind!

Last edited:
Militia never intend to kill for the sake of Religion. Militia is about freedom and independence. Arabs just follow what the Koran tells them. Arabs want to live their own life according to Arabic world. But the Jews had to take their land away from them. It was the British and the Americans who helped the Jews form their own land by taking Palestine from them and create a state called Israel. That's why the Arabs do what they do by promoting violence. If the Jews would just leave Israel and find a place in Europe the middle east would become a peaceful region again and they will leave you alone. The Militia is about freedom and independence in America without capitalism and the feds running America. Like our founding fathers were nothing about capitalism without the IRS,NSA,TSA,FBI,FIDCA,FDA and any government agency. America had no government agency until Abe Lincoln came along that's when all that shit started from the beginning of capitalist ideas.

Militia never intend to kill for the sake of Religion. Militia is about freedom and independence. Arabs just follow what the Koran tells them. Arabs want to live their own life according to Arabic world. But the Jews had to take their land away from them. It was the British and the Americans who helped the Jews form their own land by taking Palestine from them and create a state called Israel. That's why the Arabs do what they do by promoting violence. If the Jews would just leave Israel and find a place in Europe the middle east would become a peaceful region again and they will leave you alone. The Militia is about freedom and independence in America without capitalism and the feds running America. Like our founding fathers were nothing about capitalism without the IRS,NSA,TSA,FBI,FIDCA,FDA and any government agency. America had no government agency until Abe Lincoln came along that's when all that shit started from the beginning of capitalist ideas.
What does all that have to do with the Oklahoma City bombing?

And, if you think the middle east will become peaceful if the Jews leave Israel you need to read a bit of history.

The muslim were at war with the Jews way before WWII.

The Muslims were not violent before 1930s. Show me where they were suicide bombers,Hostage takers and hijackings during the 1930s. Only shit that happened was in America Al Capones guys

The Muslims were not violent before 1930s. Show me where they were suicide bombers,Hostage takers and hijackings during the 1930s. Only shit that happened was in America Al Capones guys
I am guessing the Koran was written before 1930. I am also gonna guess that these extremist who use the Koran to justify killing the infidel didn't wait until after the 1930's to start acting on them.

Again ..... what does this have to do with the Oklahoma City bombing or moreover the Stand of in Nevada?

Werbung:
Back