Super Bowl and Liberals

GBFan

"This weekend’s Super Bowl features the Seattle Seahawks versus the Denver Broncos. But liberals are boycotting the game – unless everyone is promised a trophy just for playing." -Jodi Miller

Werbung:
I am liberal, and I know many liberals...not one goes for that pussy you are all winners shit. But maybe republicans should try it, so they can feel like they win in the next election for the white house...since they have only won the popular vote one time since 1992....And does not look good for them next time as well.

Hold that thought .... we'll come back to it after the November elections ---- LOL !!!!

Hold that thought .... we'll come back to it after the November elections ---- LOL !!!!

How many times have you won the popular vote in the US as a whole since 1992.....1....
we win. Also my State has no top ranking Republicans anymore...Even bat shit Bachmann is done...If the redneck hill folk of he south take a few seats....in the house so be it...they will not take the Senate, and will have no power. I am not a Dem as well, so if some moderate republicans beat some tea party idiots, great in my view.

But you guys are still crying trying to pretend Obama is not the legit president of the US...Because the tea Party is fucking ignorant.

No,,Its the Obama admin why Voters are going to throw out Democrats this November. If you read my posts it says how blacks are dissatisfied with Obama admin. Im going to hold them to it. Well see if they really vote out their Congressmen and Senators.

How many times have you won the popular vote in the US as a whole since 1992.....1....
we win. Also my State has no top ranking Republicans anymore...Even bat shit Bachmann is done...If the redneck hill folk of he south take a few seats....in the house so be it...they will not take the Senate, and will have no power. I am not a Dem as well, so if some moderate republicans beat some tea party idiots, great in my view.

But you guys are still crying trying to pretend Obama is not the legit president of the US...Because the tea Party is fucking ignorant.
Frankly, I don't even consider Minnesota to be part of the country any more. Any citizenry that would allow Al Franken to steal an election through proven voter fraud has forfeited their place at the table.

I do not question that Obama is the legitimate president ... and I'm sure you don't question that he's also incompetent.

Frankly, I don't even consider Minnesota to be part of the country any more. Any citizenry that would allow Al Franken to steal an election through proven voter fraud has forfeited their place at the table.

I do not question that Obama is the legitimate president ... and I'm sure you don't question that he's also incompetent.

It was a fair Election Franken won, suck it up crybaby..and no I did not vote for him...But facts are facts. Norm lost. And the he gets high approval from the state. Just like Klobuchar does, who is also very liberal...you know how close the Republican was? no one does...When it was near Election time I did not even know who was running against her, thats how low in the polls he was.

There was no voter Fraud, right wing twits just like to cry it all the time, and then when called on it, provide no evidence.

It was a fair Election Franken won, suck it up crybaby..and no I did not vote for him...But facts are facts. Norm lost. And the he gets high approval from the state. Just like Klobuchar does, who is also very liberal...you know how close the Republican was? no one does...When it was near Election time I did not even know who was running against her, thats how low in the polls he was.

There was no voter Fraud, right wing twits just like to cry it all the time, and then when called on it, provide no evidence.
Fair election, you say? Tell me .. how many votes did Franken supposedly win by (you know, after the multiple court challenges)?

That's right ... 312.

On the morning after the election, after 2.9 million people had voted, Coleman led Franken by 725 votes.
Franken and his Democratic allies dispatched an army of lawyers to challenge the results. After the first canvass, Coleman’s lead was down to 206 votes. That was followed by months of wrangling and litigation. In the end, Franken was declared the winner by 312 votes. He was sworn into office in July 2009, eight months after the election.

Keep that number in mind - 312.

Now, how many ex-convicts, who are ineligible to vote in Minnesota, have been found to have voted?? And, when they did, knowing their relative place in society, isn't it logical to assume that most, of not all, voted Democrat, because they wanted the free handouts?? Think that's a reasonable conclusion?

Oh yeah .. let's see --- Franken wins by 312 .... 1,009 convicts cast illegal votes. As of August 2012 (I haven't followed this travesty against our Constitution any further) .. anyway, as of August 2012, 177 people (only 3 of those convicts) were charged and found guilty of voter fraud - oh, in case you haven't figured it out, all were Democrats. By the way, at that time, there were an additional 66 awaiting trial.

So, we have 243 people charged/convicted of voter fraud - amazingly, all Democrats. Then, we have an additional 1,074 illegal votes cast by a traditionally heavy Democratic demographic.

Let's do the math .... 312 votes won, 243 found guilty - that leaves 61 votes ... which, in turn, means the convicts only had to vote a 568-507 Dem split to steal the election. Think that is feasible?

Now, I can already hear you saying that I can't prove that the convicts didn't vote Republican - and you're right, I can't. But, then, maybe you can explain why Republicans have repeatedly asked for an investigation, and it has been blocked by the Democrats using every legal and parliamentary trick in the book.

How are they doing that, you ask? Easy --- Minnesota law says that two conditions have to have been met in order to charge voter fraud --- 1) they must have cast a vote, and 2) they have to have KNOWINGLY committed fraud. You know that last is virtually impossible to prove if the individual doesn't confess. So, the governor - a Democrat - has, surprise, surprise, directed his Attorney General not to investigate the 1,074 illegal votes from the convicts. After all, they would only have to prosecute 122 cases in order for the election to be thrown out. We wouldn't want that, would we?

Any of these facts you choose to refute? Any of them?

We're not even going to discuss the Acorn fiasco - where two Acorn employees were found guilty of failing to turn in voter registration forms ... forms that, coincidentally, just happened to be marked Republican. Funny how that works, huh?

Face it -- your state is corrupt. The Democrat Party in your state is corrupt, and your governor is corrupt. Learn it - live it - love it (but.... whatever you do ... don't admit it.)

Wanna discuss Franken's record in the Senate? Nahh .. I didn't think you would.

Stolen , aka you mean when recounted and peoples votes where counted correctly? Your idea of stolen is pretty warped. IN other words, if the computer does not count your vote correctly, you say screw you. And no, people are not sick of him...republicans are maybe because he has done a good job, and basicly does his job. You don't actuly see him on all the talk shows and running around just to be on tv. He puts in work.

I actuly live here, I follow things here more then you do. Im not a Dem, and I have only voted for 1 dem in state office since 1996 ( when I could vote) and it was not Franken. Your just a nut job hyper partition crank who has no facts.

Stolen , aka you mean when recounted and peoples votes where counted correctly? Your idea of stolen is pretty warped. IN other words, if the computer does not count your vote correctly, you say screw you. And no, people are not sick of him...republicans are maybe because he has done a good job, and basicly does his job. You don't actuly see him on all the talk shows and running around just to be on tv. He puts in work.

I actuly live here, I follow things here more then you do. Im not a Dem, and I have only voted for 1 dem in state office since 1996 ( when I could vote) and it was not Franken. Your just a nut job hyper partition crank who has no facts.

You saw the facts ... you're paying the cost for prison time for 250 people ...

I notice you didn't actually argue that my claims were false ... because it's true, it's irrefutable, so you pull Liberal Strategy #16 - when cornered by facts, attack the person, not the subject. Wonder how I know so much about Minnesota? I probably have more relatives there than you do --- lol. (I know I have more relatives than Minnesota has professional football players! Oh wait, that's only 2 - never mind) Believe me, I've seen it all.

Franken does good work? Let's take a look .... he has written exactly THREE pieces of legislation ... A resolution commemorating the 150th anniversary of Mayo Clinic, a resolution congratulating the Minnesota Lynx women's basketball team on winning the 2013 Women's National Basketball Association Championship, and that hallmark of congressional legislation, a resolution recognizing the month of October 2013 as "National Principals Month"... now, THAT, folks, is landmark legislation.

He has voted the party line every time ... every single time, he has done exactly what he has been told to do ... not by you, but by his party.

BUT ... never fear ... he HAS contributed to the congressional efforts ... he has run the Secret Santa program for three consecutive years.

You don't live in Minnesota ...you live in Fantasyland.

The sad part is that if Franken hadn't stolen the election, if Minnesota Democrats hadn't cheated, we wouldn't have this fiasco called Obamacare today. That must make you REAL proud.

on what planet do you need to write the legislation in order to do your job? Congress passed Fucking nothing no one passed anything. You know what Bachmann has does in her much longer time in office? Nothing..and yet you guys tried have her run for president. She is going down, and knows her legal issues are so screwed she can't even run again. Maybe you would be happy if Franken just made up a fake budget that is not based on the real word like Ryan, that can never pass anyway..so you guys can gush over it like a teen girl and Beiber.

Pocketfullofshells lives on this planet
planet-hillary2.jpg

Planet_Hillary4.jpg

Werbung:
on what planet do you need to write the legislation in order to do your job? Congress passed Fucking nothing no one passed anything. You know what Bachmann has does in her much longer time in office? Nothing..and yet you guys tried have her run for president. She is going down, and knows her legal issues are so screwed she can't even run again. Maybe you would be happy if Franken just made up a fake budget that is not based on the real word like Ryan, that can never pass anyway..so you guys can gush over it like a teen girl and Beiber.

Actually, Franken being a typical liberal shill, I would prefer he didn't do a damn thing ... and he certainly hasn't disappointed, has he?

I'm glad Minnesota is satisfied with such incompetent representation ... it's important to know your congressman has your best interests in mind. But, then, he does seem to reflect his constituency, doesn't he?

I'm surprised you try to justify his incompetence ... but then, you get what you ask for, whether you want it or not.

Back