Supreme Court allows sanctions against Trump-allied lawyers over 2020 election lawsuit

MusicLover

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Tuesday rejected appeals brought by Trump-allied lawyers who faced legal sanctions for baselessly alleging in court that the 2020 election in Michigan was fraudulently won by President Joe Biden.
By rejecting the appeals, the court left in place a June 2023 ruling by the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals that partially upheld the sanctions.
Prominent cheerleaders of former President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the election including Sidney Powell and Lin Wood were among the nine lawyers who initially faced sanctions for filing the lawsuit. Powell called the group "the Kraken."
The appeals court upheld sanctions against seven of them, including Powell and Wood.

The lawyers were ordered to pay legal fees, undertake new legal training and were referred to their respective state bar associations for any disciplinary procedures.
The lawsuit alleged among other things that there was an international conspiracy to swing votes to Biden, with "hostile foreign governments" gaining access to voting machines.

https://www.aol.com/news/supreme-court- ... 15239.html

What surprised me the most was the last sentence of what I posted above. I didn't know that hostel foreign governments were gaining access to our voting machines. trump and his criminal cohorts got a foreign government to get access to our voting machines. The article doesn't say which nation but I wouldn't be surprised if it's russia.

trump and his criminal cohorts belong in prison for a very long time.

Werbung:
WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court on Tuesday rejected appeals brought by Trump-allied lawyers who faced legal sanctions for baselessly alleging in court that the 2020 election in Michigan was fraudulently won by President Joe Biden.
By rejecting the appeals, the court left in place a June 2023 ruling by the 6th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals that partially upheld the sanctions.
Prominent cheerleaders of former President Donald Trump's efforts to overturn the election including Sidney Powell and Lin Wood were among the nine lawyers who initially faced sanctions for filing the lawsuit. Powell called the group "the Kraken."
The appeals court upheld sanctions against seven of them, including Powell and Wood.

The lawyers were ordered to pay legal fees, undertake new legal training and were referred to their respective state bar associations for any disciplinary procedures.
The lawsuit alleged among other things that there was an international conspiracy to swing votes to Biden, with "hostile foreign governments" gaining access to voting machines.

https://www.aol.com/news/supreme-court- ... 15239.html

What surprised me the most was the last sentence of what I posted above. I didn't know that hostel foreign governments were gaining access to our voting machines. trump and his criminal cohorts got a foreign government to get access to our voting machines. The article doesn't say which nation but I wouldn't be surprised if it's russia.

trump and his criminal cohorts belong in prison for a very long time.
Trump is 77, soon to be 78, I reckon that a 15 to 20 years sentence would be adequate. Shut him up in prison and do not allow him to propagate his lies any longer.

lots of sanctions on right wing anti american idiots, and they are being upheld.
scotus refused to review the fines for republicans refusing to wear masks in congress during covid too.

Trump is 77, soon to be 78, I reckon that a 15 to 20 years sentence would be adequate. Shut him up in prison and do not allow him to propagate his lies any longer.

He allowed a hostile foreign government to have access to our voting machines.

Yet they scream about security and fraud?

I am so sick of trump and his followers.

lots of sanctions on right wing anti american idiots, and they are being upheld.
scotus refused to review the fines for republicans refusing to wear masks in congress during covid too.
The commies are making headway. They have already jailed hundreds of their political opponents and are doing their best to jail President Trump and destroy the entire US system of justice and integrity in the process.

The commies are making headway. They have already jailed hundreds of their political opponents and are doing their best to jail President Trump and destroy the entire US system of justice and integrity in the process.
Commies? Lol
You saybthe dumbest things

Do you mean the law is being followed and you dont like it?
Maybe if you pray god will intervene.

Werbung:
Back