Ted Cruz: 'This is a big damn deal and makes the Biden DOJ efforts to sink DJT a THOUSAND TIMES more difficult.'

Werbung:
Unlike Biden who refuses to release public records sealed in his Chinese pad at the university, and unlike Obama who refuses to release his college records proving he actually attended classes at Harvard and from which he allegedly graduated with honors, Trump has turned over a million documents to democrat witch hunters. But that has not satisfied their years-long insatiable desire to find something, anything, no matter how nit-picky or insignificant, that they could use to hatefully lynch him for being so popular with so many tens of millions of patriotic American people.

who cares about college records? lol.

why didn't trump release his taxes like he promised? it finally took a court order to force him to do what he promised. lol.

he lied. that's a sin. that makes him evil, according to you :)

who cares about college records? lol.

why didn't trump release his taxes like he promised? it finally took a court order to force him to do what he promised. lol.

he lied. that's a sin. that makes him evil, according to you :)
Don't be stupid. I saw Trump's tax returns on Rachel Maddow's show years ago. Poor Rachel. She was like a giddy schoolgirl waving Trump's records at the camera celebrating the fact that she had finally illegally gotten a copy to share with the world. Imagine her chagrin when she started reading them on air only to discover that Trump had paid millions in taxes, unlike so many rich democrat politicians.

Don't be stupid. I saw Trump's tax returns on Rachel Maddow's show years ago. Poor Rachel. She was like a giddy schoolgirl waving Trump's records at the camera celebrating the fact that she had finally illegally gotten a copy to share with the world. Imagine her chagrin when she started reading them on air only to discover that Trump had paid millions in taxes, unlike so many rich democrat politicians.

no, you didn't see his complete tax returns for the years before he was president, moron. It was federal only for ONE year. duh.
he promised to release them and didn't.

you can't deny that, unless you are a lying moron :)

no, you didn't see his complete tax returns for the years before he was president, moron. It was federal only for ONE year. duh.
he promised to release them and didn't.

you can't deny that, unless you are a lying moron :)
I have not seen the audited returns of any president, but Trump's tax returns have been the only ones I have ever seen displayed on national TV by reporters who hate him with a passion.

I have not seen the audited returns of any president, but Trump's tax returns have been the only ones I have ever seen displayed on national TV by reporters who hate him with a passion.

well, you saw two pages of 2005. lol.

which has nothing do with the fact that trump is an evil liar who promised to release them and didn't.

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

Teddy-Boy Cruz surely can access his inner-pussy....when he needs to wimp-out.
"After the tabloid went after Cruz’s father, and Trump seized on the story, the senator also told reporters that the future president was a pathological liar,” adding in reference to Trump, “He doesn’t know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth.”

So,
eight years later, how does the senator feel about having been
right? Asked for his response to Pecker’s sworn testimony, Cruz told NBC News he’s not interested in revisiting ancient history.”
ted-cruz-ap[1].jpg

To see actual AUDITED returns, the IRS would need to AUDIT them. And they have normally not had any occasion to do so. That is why you have never seen any AUDITED tax returns. Then Trump came along and claimed that he could not show his returns until the IRA was finished auditing them.
This would have to have been his 2015 or earlier tax return, payable in 2016.

It was a LIE. He was free to show his returns at any time.
He even said he WANTED to do so. But he showed nothing.

Obviously, a lawyer told him that the IRS was banned from saying anything about any tax returns except in court or perhaps after a conviction.

There was no audit, and Trump has only exhibited a tax for in which he paid a measly $750 dollars.

Werbung:
Back