Telepromptor truck stolen near Richmond VA

dogtowner

Staff member
yeah those telepromptors

and the 200k of podiums and sound equipment etc are gone (truck was ditched).

tough to fence but probably worth a pretty penny to the right buyer.

BO to speak in town (again) in a couple days.

HENRICO, VA (WWBT) – NBC12 has uncovered one of those stories that makes you think: "How in the world does that happen?!" A truck filled with President Obama's podiums and audio equipment was stolen in Henrico just days before his visit to Chesterfield.
We confirmed an investigation with the U.S. Defense Department. There are still a lot of questions. The biggest one being did the thieves intentionally target the President's truck or did they take advantage of a crime of opportunity and give a big "uh-oh" when they saw what was inside.
When you see President Obama speak, there is a pretty typical setup including the presidential seal on a podium, the see-thru Teleprompter and a portable sound system.
Thieves saw the truck carrying that equipment and couldn't resist the target.
We're told the truck was parked at the Virginia Center Commons Courtyard Marriott in advance on Wednesday's presidential visit to Chesterfield.
Sources said inside that vehicle was about $200,000 worth of sound equipment, several podiums and presidential seals, behind which only the President himself can stand.

What I do not get is why they were staying in Henrico county when they are to set up all the way across town in Chesterfield. Thats about as far away as you can get and a 100 mile drive from DC.

Werbung:
yeah those telepromptors

and the 200k of podiums and sound equipment etc are gone (truck was ditched).

tough to fence but probably worth a pretty penny to the right buyer.

BO to speak in town (again) in a couple days.

What I do not get is why they were staying in Henrico county when they are to set up all the way across town in Chesterfield. Thats about as far away as you can get and a 100 mile drive from DC.

You forgot to mention that Obama without his teleprompter is...well...unable to speak coherently.

He has awful condition known as 'telepromteritius' which is defined by the medical community as unable to speak "intelligently" without a teleprompter. I believe it has something to do with the left brain doing all the thinking and the right brain not working at all.:D

But seriously...I suspect one of those radical and criminal Tea Party cartels is responsible for this most heinous act...:rolleyes:

Werbung:
You forgot to mention that Obama without his teleprompter is...well...unable to speak coherently.

goes without saying :cool:

He has awful condition known as 'telepromteritius' which is defined by the medical community as unable to speak "intelligently" without a teleprompter. I believe it has something to do with the left brain doing all the thinking and the right brain not working at all.:D

I figured it was just because hes never had an original thought.

But seriously...I suspect one of those radical and criminal Tea Party cartels is responsible for this most heinous act...:rolleyes:

they are just dumb hicks incapable of such complex activities. could only have been the Koch Brothers themselves.

Back