Tell us about your dogs

Dogs are pack animals so they instinctively support the pack.

Cats are not.

We have two more than the none I would prefer. Olive "followed" the offspring home and was unusually good for a cat. But everything she vocaliber is a demand and begins or ends with the term for a female dog. Cooper is the least graceful cat the world has ever known.
I had a car once that out grew his mother by double but still chased her down to breast feed. I did like that cat I think I like dogs more because they are so loyal :)

I like your thread Sometimes it's nice to talk about something light

And I like that some of us can disagree on just about everything but can still agree that dogs are the best

Werbung:
I had a car once that out grew his mother by double but still chased her down to breast feed. I did like that cat I think I like dogs more because they are so loyal :)

I like your thread Sometimes it's nice to talk about something light

And I like that some of us can disagree on just about everything but can still agree that dogs are the best
More to life than politics. And dogs are a huge part of what makes life good. Who else is glad to see you again no matter what ?

About 6 weeks later, still on vacation in Belgium, we realised that both, my husband and I were doing a search on internet to see pictures of pomeranians. . .we hadn't talked about doing it. . .we just did it separately.

Wow.

I did like that cat I think I like dogs more because they are so loyal :)

We have a cat that cant decide if he is a dog or a bunny or a shawl (sometimes he wraps around the neck of my girlfriend, then stays complete passive. Looks and feels like a shawl).

When we first got him, we too thought he wasn' able to speak because for the first week he was completely quiet. Eh, we didn't get him, to be precise, he elected us: he simply decided that he no longer wanted to stay with our neighbours (maybe because we are better at petting and belly-rubbing).

Werbung:
Back