TERRORIST ATTACK IN BOSTON

Werbung:
Crusaders. Lets just say they are good at carrying a grudge. My response is if they want one Final Crusade, maybe its time to give it to them. Onward Christian Soldiers...

Crusaders.jpg

No. That will only lead to lots of dead innocent people.

A better option is removing all our personnel and involvement in the ME (the rest of the world too), then mind our own business and protect our homeland. This would likely have a number of wonderful consequences such as becoming entirely energy independent and causing the collapse of Islamic terrorism, along with many corrupt governments of the ME.

No. That will only lead to lots of dead innocent people.

A better option is removing all our personnel and involvement in the ME (the rest of the world too), then mind our own business and protect our homeland. This would likely have a number of wonderful consequences such as becoming entirely energy independent and causing the collapse of Islamic terrorism, along with many corrupt governments of the ME.

not buying that its possible to just mind our own business and we.would be.left alone as a result.
and no chance it collapses jihadi terrorism. that serves to many purposes for it to be given up on. its cheap and useful.

not buying that its possible to just mind our own business and we.would be.left alone as a result.
and no chance it collapses jihadi terrorism. that serves to many purposes for it to be given up on. its cheap and useful.

When the Americans were financingIrish terrorism here, we kept our nerve and finally made peace. 'Jihadi terrorism', as you call it, is a simple reaction to your oil-imperialism, as you know, though most Americans pretend otherwise, in case they should enrage their profiteering masters. Boring business.

When the Americans were financingIrish terrorism here, we kept our nerve and finally made peace. 'Jihadi terrorism', as you call it, is a simple reaction to your oil-imperialism, as you know, though most Americans pretend otherwise, in case they should enrage their profiteering masters. Boring business.

If by held nerve made peace you mean turned N.Ireland into an.armed.camp then i guess.

still looking for any sign of oil imperialism. we never got into the imperialism game like you.guys.
perhaps we should have. would have made the.oil cheaper. but not our thing.

Curious why no one is talking about the connection between the Chechen Muslim elder bomber, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, and his larcenous, mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva in this 2013 Boston Marathon terrorist bomb attack; with the Chechen Muslim, larcenous, mother Dorothee Burkart and her arsonist son, Harry responsible for the terroristic wave of arson attacks in 2011 Los Angeles.
Both couples are sociopathic Chechen Muslims, pathologically arrogant in their belief that they are superior to all around them and therefore narcissistically deserving of others’ wealth, as well as the right to kill and maim and destroy the dhimmi of Dar al-Harb. “For the Koran told them so.”

Of course, there are other similarities too, such as the establishment media’s political agenda that Islam be censored from each story, so that, even now, years after it is known that the Los Angeles arsonist and his thieving mother are Chechen Muslims, the legacy media still refers to them as “Germans”. And have no fear, they will strip all “Chechen” and “Muslim” references from the Boston Marathon stories about Tamerlan (the 14th Century Muslim war lord) and his thieving, Chechen, Muslim mother.

Already, I’ve seen USA Today spin this family as being of Russian ethnicity, just like The Establishment Media continue their lie about the 2011 arson terrorists being “German”...

Down the memory hole. Just like Benghazi. And the Beltway Sniper a Black Muslim and his son, who were sucked down the memory hole immediately after their arrest. Not the white man in a white van promised to us every night for a month by the ubiquitous Police Chief Charles Moose, so this story holds no interest to the far Left ideologues who run The Establishment Media. ...

The father and paternal uncle of Tamerlan seem genuinely distraught by the horror of his terrorism. It’s his mother and maternal aunt who curse and swear that Tamerlan is innocent, was framed, was controlled by the FBI...

Again, Larcenous. Sociopathic. Narcissistic. Chechen. Muslim.

Dogtower< I gave you examples of where The USA gain in trade from takeovers the USA did even better in all goods In Iran it gained 40 of ownership . > Us oil companies gain 50% of oil contract.

Of course Britain also gain when it was strong .,

Dogtower< I gave you examples of where The USA gain in trade from takeovers the USA did even better in all goods In Iran it gained 40 of ownership . > Us oil companies gain 50% of oil contract.

Of course Britain also gain when it was strong .,

favorable trading agreements is one thing, colonizing countries is quite another.

Werbung:
Sounds like a cover up conspiracy by the Obama admin. Just like the JFK assassination was set up by the Mafia. Oswald did not act alone!

Back