TERRORIST ATTACK IN BOSTON

Werbung:
But Oliver Stone does state facts that can easily be checked

Guess those facts are subjective then. Stone also thinks that the Holocaust is only viewed as a massacre because of Jews controlling the media. He also thinks that Hitler and Ahmadinejad are misunderstood because they railed against the Jewish lobby. ????

Oliver Stone is not just a leftist who hasn't met a dictator he didn't admire, he's a radical and has a very dangerous weapon at his disposal. He makes good movies that people will watch and believe.

I.ave just read Oliver Stone and Peter Kuznick book , The untold history of the United States"My main source for views about American History is older histories like "the American Nation by 'John A Garraty and Robert A Mc Caughley. This is an older history. I have also done case studies on various aspects of American History. Now that The Pentagon Papers have been released and new biographies of American Presidents have been released we have more information
Stone like all historians has a bias but he does quote other poits of view, In History you must look at all sides of a question.

I.ave just read Oliver Stone and Peter Kuznick book , The untold history of the United States"My main source for views about American History is older histories like "the American Nation by 'John A Garraty and Robert A Mc Caughley. This is an older history. I have also done case studies on various aspects of American History. Now that The Pentagon Papers have been released and new biographies of American Presidents have been released we have more information
Stone like all historians has a bias but he does quote other poits of view, In History you must look at all sides of a question.

I know you realize Mr Stone is a movie director. While it is not unusual for these guys to do a bit of research for films about period matters. (Scorsese with NYC and the underworld, Cameron with the Titanic, Speilberg with Schindler and Lincoln etc etc.) But there is a reason that associate professor of history at American University Peter Kuznick is co-author on this tome. Oliver has no credibility on his own as ma historian.

I know you realize Mr Stone is a movie director. While it is not unusual for these guys to do a bit of research for films about period matters. (Scorsese with NYC and the underworld, Cameron with the Titanic, Speilberg with Schindler and Lincoln etc etc.) But there is a reason that associate professor of history at American University Peter Kuznick is co-author on this tome. Oliver has no credibility on his own as ma historian.
Dogtower. Thanlks for telling me something about Peter Kuznick. I had never heard of him. Is he left wing or as unreliable as Conservatives paints Stone.

Dogtower. Thanlks for telling me something about Peter Kuznick. I had never heard of him. Is he left wing or as unreliable as Conservatives paints Stone.

I dont know the good doctor's political leanings. I do know he has written history books and seems to lecture extensively. Must be good at relating information in an entertaining way. Probably why he and Stone found each other.

A movie directors job is to tell a tale..Sometimes the simple truth is interesting enough to make the tale compelling, interesting, marketable. Other times cinematic license is needed. Stone knows this as well as any other director and does a pretty good job of finding the right mix. His box office is enough to demonstrate this. He does not claim to be doing documentaries so its not as if he's being a fraud (like Michael Moore or Al Gore for example).

This is very interesting. This guy has put together a time line of tweets by bomber #2 and possibly others who may have known ahead of time about the bombings.

There were also two bombing test drives prior to the marathon.

Boston Marathon Bombing: Just a hunch.

(adjusting tin foil hat)
and since the government receives all twits straight from twitter, they clearly knew as well.

well they DO get all twits direct from twitter.

According to Media reports here, Twiter even name the wrong people has the Boston Bombers. The problem with Twitter is to sort out the rubbish from reality. I am sure the Bombers gave warnings on Twitter but so thousands of others who did nothing. Knowing that some nut claims to be targeting the Boston Marathon is not new. I am sure there were always nuters saying this before every bgf event.

According to Media reports here, Twiter even name the wrong people has the Boston Bombers. The problem with Twitter is to sort out the rubbish from reality. I am sure the Bombers gave warnings on Twitter but so thousands of others who did nothing. Knowing that some nut claims to be targeting the Boston Marathon is not new. I am sure there were always nuters saying this before every bgf event.

Apparently you didn't read them.

HANOVER — March 27, 2013

Police and fire investigators are trying to determine who has been setting off a series of homemade explosives near Route 53 in recent weeks.

Blanchard declined to describe the devices recovered March 12, saying he did not want others to try to reproduce them. He said they appeared to have been powerful enough to cause serious damage, particularly if they were discovered by an unsuspecting person.
“If you were in close proximity to it when it went off, it could kill you,” he said.

http://www.patriotledger.com/news/x711938623/Hanover-bombs-a-mystery-to-police

From the link I posted earlier

By total happen-chance @XxJungaxX, whose full name is “Junes Umarov‘ happens to share his surname with none other that ‘Dokku Umarov‘ who by total chance also happens to be the leader of the Causcus Emirate Terror organization. I mentioned him back on the 20th April:

NPkMPoW.png

Werbung:
Back