TEXAS DEATH PANEL!!!

Phoenix68

The TEXAS DEATH PANEL
December 9, 2023
"On Friday night, the Texas Supreme Court paused a lower court’s ruling that had granted an emergency abortion for a pregnant woman whose fetus has a fatal condition.

Within hours of Thursday’s ruling,
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton asked the Supreme Court to block the order, arguing Cox didn’t meet the criteria for medical exemption under the state’s abortion bans. On Friday, the state’s all-Republican Supreme Court said it was temporarily halting the lower court’s order “without regard to the merits” to allow more time to issue a final ruling.

As the cases make their way through court, Cox is left waiting—for a ruling to come down, and for her pregnancy to unfold. She said in her petition, “It is not a matter of
if I will have to say goodbye, but when.”

Werbung:
The TEXAS DEATH PANEL
December 9, 2023
"On Friday night, the Texas Supreme Court paused a lower court’s ruling that had granted an emergency abortion for a pregnant woman whose fetus has a fatal condition.

Within hours of Thursday’s ruling,
Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton asked the Supreme Court to block the order, arguing Cox didn’t meet the criteria for medical exemption under the state’s abortion bans. On Friday, the state’s all-Republican Supreme Court said it was temporarily halting the lower court’s order “without regard to the merits” to allow more time to issue a final ruling.

As the cases make their way through court, Cox is left waiting—for a ruling to come down, and for her pregnancy to unfold. She said in her petition, “It is not a matter of
if I will have to say goodbye, but when.”
Doctors tried to get my wife to abort one of our children, claiming something was wrong with the baby. The baby was fine and is now a mother with healthy happy children of our own. Ironically, my wife did give birth to a boy who had serious problems and lived only 19 days. The doctors had not advised her to abort that baby. Doctors are not always right and do not always seek to protect every living human like they swear they will do.

Doctors tried to get my wife to abort one of our children, claiming something was wrong with the baby. The baby was fine and is now a mother with healthy happy children of our own. Ironically, my wife did give birth to a boy who had serious problems and lived only 19 days. The doctors had not advised her to abort that baby. Doctors are not always right and do not always seek to protect every living human like they swear they will do.
This pos dr told my wife she had cancer of the uterus and needed surgery. She had the surgery. NO cancer. I wanted sue that bastard out of existence but I couldn't and my wife didn't want to.

1702243652320.jpeg This pos dr told my wife she had cancer of the uterus and needed surgery. She had the surgery. NO cancer. I wanted sue that bastard out of existence but I couldn't and my wife didn't want to.
forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

MORE Jr. High soap-operas????

Werbung:
Back