The Afghanistan CIVIL-WAR

....Just like that "conservative"-icon, John Wayne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

WAIT a MINUTE!! YOU attack JOHN WAYNE?? Why he settled the Wild West , He WON WORLD WAR TWO!! I saw everyone of his MOVIES taken by EXTREME LEFTIST, HOLLYWOOD LEFTIST , the worst kind! I watched as JOHN WAYNE stormed the beaches in EUROPE then jumped on his horse and stormed new beaches in the South Pacific, again all FILMED BY RADCAL HOLLYWOOD LEFTIST , Now you , a RADICAL LEFTIST, tells me JOHN WAYNE was a LIE!! Next thing you will say is our Resident can talk wihout a PROMPTER! IS THERE NO TRUTH??? LOL,LOL

Werbung:
We'd have much better luck eradicating the 'COCKROACHES' into extinction then ridding the world of the ILK like the Taliban, especially in this country where the only really marketable product is 'Illegal Drugs'...we didn't have a 'PLAN' and what we are doing isn't working...
1. either legalize the drug and be the main source of purchasing agent for it {instant devaluation for an open market and this will put the black market/mafia profiteers out of a job}
2. or find a source of constant income that can/will be guaranteed for the lifetime of this country
3. or pull the hell out and leave this desolate country as we found it!!!

Of course that is just my opinion!!! ;) Terrorist have no true nationality, no true race, no true honor...they sell themselves to the highest bidder, always have, always will!

HEY!!If you honestly know the secret for ridding a HOUSE of COCKROACHES, please send your crew to OUR WHIEHOUSE, I understand they are crawling everywhere! A few even got into a "prompter" and it started saying "buggy" things! S.O.S.! Please

HEY!!If you honestly know the secret for ridding a HOUSE of COCKROACHES, please send your crew to OUR WHIEHOUSE, I understand they are crawling everywhere! A few even got into a "prompter" and it started saying "buggy" things! S.O.S.! Please
You need to check your ancestors' personal-files.....

zyklon_b.jpg

I've not been keeping a body count on the number of 'TERRORIST' that we've managed to eradicate...but if you have a number in mind, please compare that number to the number of innocent native/local victims that we've manged to murder-kill/wound/maim in the process of 'GETTING THOSE EVIL DOERS OUT OF THEIR COUNTRY?' Inquiring minds need to know...how many disposable bodies does it take to make this endeavor worth while?

How high does the collateral damage go before we call it quits?

OBAMA CREATES or SAVES a TERRORIST every THIRTY SECONDS according to The White House budget office! DRIBBLE , DRIBBLE , DRIBBLE, It is YOUR SHOT OBAMA!! LOL,LOL , No game plan , huh?

Oh, but if only that would be 'TRUE' but then again...it would mean the total annihilation of the one & only 'ALWAYS'...no more COCKROACHES...NO MORE ALWAYS...Hmmm what a wonderful dream!!!

I've not been keeping a body count on the number of 'TERRORIST' that we've managed to eradicate...but if you have a number in mind, please compare that number to the number of innocent native/local victims that we've manged to murder-kill/wound/maim in the process of 'GETTING THOSE EVIL DOERS OUT OF THEIR COUNTRY?' Inquiring minds need to know...how many disposable bodies does it take to make this endeavor worth while?

its a war, they blend in with civilians, civilians die....sorry, sucks, but fact of life. In war, people die who are not troops. You do what you can to prevent it, but its going to happen..even more in this type of war...If they wanted less civilans to die, they could put on a uniform, and not hide in towns and vilages...

how many civilians do they have to kill before you decide maybe someone should stop them?

WAIT a MINUTE!! YOU attack JOHN WAYNE?? Why he settled the Wild West , He WON WORLD WAR TWO!! I saw everyone of his MOVIES taken by EXTREME LEFTIST, HOLLYWOOD LEFTIST , the worst kind! I watched as JOHN WAYNE stormed the beaches in EUROPE then jumped on his horse and stormed new beaches in the South Pacific, again all FILMED BY RADCAL HOLLYWOOD LEFTIST , Now you , a RADICAL LEFTIST, tells me JOHN WAYNE was a LIE!! Next thing you will say is our Resident can talk wihout a PROMPTER! IS THERE NO TRUTH??? LOL,LOL

can someone tell me how to put a idiot ...I am not saying who....on Ignore? I have never had to use it before lol

its a war, they blend in with civilians, civilians die....sorry, sucks, but fact of life. In war, people die who are not troops. You do what you can to prevent it, but its going to happen..even more in this type of war...If they wanted less civilans to die, they could put on a uniform, and not hide in towns and vilages...

WHOA...now you understand what the British thought about our uncouth/rebel/uncivilized form of fighting when we revolted...but that all aside...we invade this country on the auspicious of finding Osama Ben Lindan and here we are now still looking and still killing innocent civilians and how much better off is their daily life since our GREAT INVASION!!! I'm not sure the end justify the means...NO, not at all!

WHOA...now you understand what the British thought about our uncouth/rebel/uncivilized form of fighting when we revolted...but that all aside...we invade this country on the auspicious of finding Osama Ben Lindan and here we are now still looking and still killing innocent civilians and how much better off is their daily life since our GREAT INVASION!!! I'm not sure the end justify the means...NO, not at all!

again how many people do the Taliban and Al qaeda have to kill there before you think its worth it? Not counting the 3000 dead in the US....you can cry the US is killing civilians...but we are not the ones driving truck bombs in to crowds of people praying....with the sole intent to kill as many civilians as we can....

again how many people do the Taliban and Al qaeda have to kill there before you think its worth it? Not counting the 3000 dead in the US....you can cry the US is killing civilians...but we are not the ones driving truck bombs in to crowds of people praying....with the sole intent to kill as many civilians as we can....

Ok, now that you brought up the 'TRUCK/VEHICLE BOMBS'...this happens all around the WORLD...does that make it OUR RESPONSIBLITY to go stop those events from happening :confused:

My THOUGHTS/OPINION...isn't most {some} of these heinous acts happening to the 'LOCALS' because we are IN their country/neighborhoods...isn't the collateral damage being done just by our mere presences:confused: If the enemy is able to maintain a relationship within that local area for: supplies/food/manpower...would it make any sense to kill off those same said resources just because they felt the URGE to do so:confused:

I think not, and yes I'm quite aware that we are talking about the TALIBAN but they are not working with 'auto-bots' they have a resource that needs to be replenished on occasion and to obliterate that supply of manpower would be self defeating to my mind! Just My Opinion ;)

Werbung:
If they wanted less civilans to die, they could put on a uniform, and not hide in towns and vilages...
WHOA...now you understand what the British thought about our uncouth/rebel/uncivilized form of fighting when we revolted...
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you've been occupied (by King George), you use whatever-tactics, necessary!

Back