The average Fox News viewer has an IQ 20 points lower than the US average

Werbung:
The tragedy is that the republicans are blocking everything

To fuck the dems which is more important to them than helping America

This is going to backfire on them massively

They are well on the way to alienating most of their traditional voters and will just be left with the nutters from the Tea Party who are the kind of people that make the world hate America

And who love Fox news ignorant of its appalling bias

The tragedy is that the republicans are blocking everything

To fuck the dems which is more important to them than helping America

This is going to backfire on them massively

They are well on the way to alienating most of their traditional voters and will just be left with the nutters from the Tea Party who are the kind of people that make the world hate America

And who love Fox news ignorant of its appalling bias

you might consider limiting yourself to political matters where you live. perhaps you understand them.

This sums it up...The research shows clearly that one's Left/Right stance is strongly genetically inherited but nobody knows just what specifically is inherited. What is inherited that makes people Leftist or Rightist? There is any amount of evidence that personality traits are strongly genetically inherited so my proposal is that hard-core Leftists are people who tend to let their emotions (including hatred and envy) run away with them and who are much more in need of seeing themselves as better than others -- two attributes that are probably related to one another. Such Leftists may be an evolutionary leftover from a more primitive past

A search of "The Intelligence Institute" brought up several copies of this same story, but nothing else. Does this group even really exist? How did they test 5,000 people? Who paid for this "study"?

A search on Snopes did bring up a reference. Their conclusion: "Probably false." Several reasons are given here, but this site won't let me copy quotes. If you're interested, you can read all about it here.

We can tell it is false without looking any further than the OP. For starters the fox viewers represented about half of the sample. So therefore about half of the sample had an average IQ that was 20 points lower than the average - a statistical anomaly. Furthermore, the article questioned if watching fox caused the lowering of IQ which is a static quality and does not generally change in people.

If I were to look for any correlation with IQ I would look to tv viewing in general.

We can tell it is false without looking any further than the OP. For starters the fox viewers represented about half of the sample. So therefore about half of the sample had an average IQ that was 20 points lower than the average - a statistical anomaly. Furthermore, the article questioned if watching fox caused the lowering of IQ which is a static quality and does not generally change in people.

If I were to look for any correlation with IQ I would look to tv viewing in general.
Same thing I thought..

it was consistent with all "research" this poster provides, so making sport of it is what we do here

Hey dogtowner you should take a shot at answering my points rather than trying to sound lofty

You just come across as sanctimonious

The points I made about the republicans blocking everything and alienating people is a fact

You don't need to live in the US to know that

In fact, your posts suggest that living in the US is actually disadvantageous to knowing about the republicans

Hey dogtowner you should take a shot at answering my points rather than trying to sound lofty

You just come across as sanctimonious

The points I made about the republicans blocking everything and alienating people is a fact

You don't need to live in the US to know that

In fact, your posts suggest that living in the US is actually disadvantageous to knowing about the republicans

you made a point ?

I would hope the House would block new versions of failed policy.
BO has no new ideas which only insures continued failure.
for supposedly being intellegemt BO is unable to learn from his mistakes.
or perhaps his goals are not to lead a nation but rather enrich his donors.

Oh dear

You question if I have made a point and then proceed to respond to it

Here's a tip

Learn how to reason

Throw in some facts

Then fully bake

Now, I pointed out the failure in Dog's reasoning

You just accuse me with no evidence

Which is a common theme in the posts from the right wing christians on this board

Can't answer with evidence or reason, won't change their views so just insult

Pathetic

You really demsonstrate how thick and bigoted you have to be to swallow the bullshit of republicanism and christianity

Werbung:
Back