The claim of a liberal who's dead from the neck up

the annoying thing

Yes they clamed its trumps fault that more illegals are coming in and committing crimes and gun deaths have gone up and that overdoses have pretty well doubled and general crime has gone up 26 percent , im sure he probably thinks inflation is also trumps fault and Russia invading the Ukraine and the trillions in debt joe has racked up is also trumps fault . Probably trumps faut hunter is a crack head and con man , I bet its trumps fault joe can not walk up stairs or talk Also and its trumps fault joes dog bites . Why take responsibility like a man when you can blame the other guy the demo rat way . Its disgusting how demo rats lie and blame every one but themselves .

Werbung:
should be one not they but you know who it is and you probably agree
I feel gutted. You have driven a stake through my heart. It's not right you should get so frustrated about those wretched democrats screwing the pressure up on you.
Outbursts like that have a corrosive effect on tender little cretins and you should not be subjected to it.
I will talk to Biden this week and nothing less than a public apology will suffice.

Consider the Mickey taken out of you again today. 🥳

I feel gutted. You have driven a stake through my heart. It's not right you should get so frustrated about those wretched democrats screwing the pressure up on you.
Outbursts like that have a corrosive effect on tender little cretins and you should not be subjected to it.
I will talk to Biden this week and nothing less than a public apology will suffice.

Consider the Mickey taken out of you again today. 🥳
Lol you sure think highly of yourself and have a huge ego.Sadly your full of mickey aka bull

Werbung:
So quote him lugnut
But no doubt people are referring to Trump not supporting the bipartisan border bill
The bill has been put in hold at the orders of a guy who is not in politics. His sycophant godbothering lackeys haven't the guts to do what is right for the country thinking Lord Trump will destroy them.
It's outrageous that half the country would still vote for the bastard. The mentality of these people can only be described as a type of frontal lobe epileptic fit.

Back