The Continuing White-Trash Roundup!!!

The real question, what kind of slimey junky faggot who just got caught running an afghan pederast heroin cartel foreign policy and warcrime coverup, whined and had me temporarily suspended for being insulting on a completly racist "white trash" thread?

No depths, these namblacrats can't/wont fathom.

Last edited:
Werbung:
The real question, what kind of slimey junky faggot who just got caught running an afghan pederast heroin cartel foreign policy and warcrime coverup, whined and had me temporarily suspended for being insulting on a completly racist "white trash" thread?

No depths, these namblacrats can't/wont fathom.
I don't know but I hope he's watching you again.
You're a nothing.
Very bad attitude son.

So a good attitude is running a pederast heroin cartel warcrime coverup and ignoring faggots and their censorship?

Do you know what bullets are? I think you're too sheltered to call a man, "son."

You need better perspective.

Aaa heroin 2.png

Side note: images sourced from Wikipedia. Some fags claim top pic was edited. Probably cuz they're fags

So a good attitude is running a pederast heroin cartel warcrime coverup and ignoring faggots and their censorship?

Do you know what bullets are? I think you're too sheltered to call a man, "son."

You need better perspective.

View attachment 6645
What's the fascination of posting Kennedy's pic when it's not the original anyway?

What shit about drug cartels etc? Where's your proof of that?
You're just another brain dead hypocrite lying Christian like mark.

How old are you? 15?

What's the fascination of posting Kennedy's pic when it's not the original anyway?

What shit about drug cartels etc? Where's your proof of that?
You're just another brain dead hypocrite lying Christian like mark.

How old are you? 15?
What's your supporting citations that the first catholic president's birthday pic isn't original and or authentic? Color photography indeed did exist in the late 40's early fifties.

Last edited:
What's your supporting citations that the first catholic president's birthday pic isn't original and or authentic?
Because from where he was shot that blast doesn't fit the exit. Why would it be necessary to show that every day? What are you trying to prove?
Drop it or you'll have another holiday.
Color photography indeed did exist in the late 40's early fifties.

Because from where he was shot that blast doesn't fit the exit. Why would it be necessary to show that every day? What are you trying to prove?
Drop it *OR* you'll have another holiday.

It's an autopsy pic. You understand that further damage is done during an autopsy, don't you? This is an official and publicly available pic sourced straight from wiki. If it makes faggots cry, i don't fking care. Dude was a fking scumbag from a nepotist scumbag cult of pirates who sold bathtub gin and that isnt even half the reasons for why he had it coming.

But the question is, if the cia has problems with traitorous criminal crime families responsible for scores of innocent domestic deaths, when are they going to do their job?

It's an autopsy pic. You understand that further damage is done during an autopsy, don't you?
Is that so. How could you possibly know that?
I'm telling you that is not the damage that was done but because you're a know all little turd, you'd believe anything.
This is an official and publicly available pic sourced straight from wiki. If it makes faggots cry, i don't fking care.

Why would it affect faggots? You've got some hangups about them
Dude was a fking scumbag from a nepotist scumbag cult of pirates who sold bathtub gin and that isnt even half the reasons for why he had it coming.
You'd be speaking Russian if it was for him you idiot.
But the question is, if the cia has problems with traitorous criminal crime families responsible for scores of innocent domestic deaths, when are they going to do their job?
Blah blah bullshyt. If you want crime families look no further than Trump now

Is that so. How could you possibly know that?
I'm telling you that is not the damage that was done but because you're a know all little turd, you'd believe anything.

Why would it affect faggots? You've got some hangups about them

You'd be speaking Russian if it was for him you idiot.

Blah blah bullshyt. If you want crime families look no further than Trump now

I'd had respected your point about newyorkers like the el tRumpos had you not overlooked greaseballs like the obidens. Literal catholic mafia Poney Boys.

Speaking russian.... Like hell. And frankly, you're speaking russian now. What in the actual fk did a Marilyn Monroe murderer like jfk do to save us from russians.... you look more russian for your "Russia Russia Russia" obsession than i look like anything much for responsibly identifying you and your foreign policy as driven by narcotics and promoting pederasty.

You cant run an afghan pederast heroin cartel warcrime coverup for 8 years, re-instal a chief foreign policy opporater to a third term in the wh, and still think you can blame it on trump. You namblacrat slime made america into a homosexual pedophile buttpirate junky faggot nation.

Why should your opinion matter?

I'd had respected your point about newyorkers like the el tRumpos had you not overlooked greaseballs like the obidens. Literal catholic mafia Poney Boys.

Speaking russian.... Like hell. And frankly, you're speaking russian now. What in the actual fk did a Marilyn Monroe murderer like jfk do to save us from russians.... you look more russian for your "Russia Russia Russia" obsession than i look like anything much for responsibly identifying you and your foreign policy as driven by narcotics and promoting pederasty.

You cant run an afghan pederast heroin cartel warcrime coverup for 8 years, re-instal a chief foreign policy opporater to a third term in the wh, and still think you can blame it on trump. You namblacrat slime made america into a homosexual pedophile buttpirate junky faggot nation.D

Why should your opinion matter?
You've got some anger issues and completely misled about facts. You need mental help

You've got some anger issues and completely misled about facts. You need mental help
Either you think you have telepathy or you're a slimey faggot that is repulsed by being accurately identified in public; likely from the content of the accurate identification.

Werbung:
Back