The Covid statistic that everybody should know....

Idiots would be all for a universal 25 mph speed limit? Why not it would save 50,000 lives a year. Hardly anybody would ever die from a vehicle accident.

Let's do it! That is what happened with this pandemic especially in states run by democrat governors.

42% of adults gained weight during the pandemic. Average weight gain was 29 pounds. That's healthy?

Werbung:
Pneumonia is a major cause of death among the elderly. It was long before Covid came around.

Pneumonia is the second leading reason for hospitalization of medicare beneficiaries and accounts for more than 600,000 medicare hospitalizations yearly [1,2]. It is common and potentially serious infected. The elderly are more susceptible to pneumonia and more likely to die from this infection than younger populations.

Why? Because of the lack of mobility. People who are bed bound or chair bound are more likely to have a deadly build up of fluid in the lungs. I guess we shouldn't take that into account when evaluating how deadly this virus was. An 85 year old person with serious illnesses who spends most of their time in a bed or chair can get pneumonia from any upper respiratory infection. That is why the death rate was so high among people over 70.

Lie about what? The lie that 75% of our response to this pandemic was unwarranted and politically motivated?

I have to read posts from some uneducated drone about science and saving lives?
I'm not interested in what you believe Youre responding very irrationally in your usual bombastic narcissistic pattern.
Youre opinion means nothing compared with facts. Youre entitled to it but the problem starts when you expect people to believe you.

You carry on like you know everything. Youre arrogant and combative in every post. Theres another here demonstrating exactly what I'm saying. Challenging people to debate you. Who'd bother with an arrogant narcissistic fool like you?

Little wonder you had to get a bride from a third world country. She obviously doesn't understand what she got into.

I'm not interested in what you believe Youre responding very irrationally in your usual bombastic narcissistic pattern.
Youre opinion means nothing compared with facts. Youre entitled to it but the problem starts when you expect people to believe you.

You carry on like you know everything. Youre arrogant and combative in every post. Theres another here demonstrating exactly what I'm saying. Challenging people to debate you. Who'd bother with an arrogant narcissistic fool like you?

Little wonder you had to get a bride from a third world country. She obviously doesn't understand what she got into.

I have not said one irrational thing and unlike you i support my positions with links and facts. All you can do is lie and make up straw man scenarios and shit out authoritarian nonsense.

You are a lying pos human being and your racist attacks on my wife is typical for a libtard.

Go fuck yourself.

There you have it folks. A person who worked as a nurse for over 30 years posts links about Pneumonia and weight gain during the pandemic and the idiot Biden ball hugger calls that irrational.

You tards hurt people with this dishonest shit. It was never science. You made kids have to cover their faces like criminals and you shut down essential businesses like gyms. We need to learn from this so it never happens again.

I have not said one irrational thing and unlike you i support my positions with links and facts. All you can do is lie and make up straw man scenarios and shit out authoritarian nonsense.

You are a lying pos human being and your racist attacks on my wife is typical for a libtard.

Go fuck yourself.
It'll take more than your narcissism and bullying to intimidate me son.

I dont care how sanctimonious you think you are, how smart you perceive yourself or if you think you are always right.
I'll say what I like to you and my opinion is good enough for me. If you don't like that, get a ticket, get into the line and kiss my ass.

While ever you come on strong with your sociopathy, I'll be here to ping you every time. You won't bully me like you do your wife.

It'll take more than your narcissism and bullying to intimidate me son.

I dont care how sanctimonious you think you are, how smart you perceive yourself or if you think you are always right.
I'll say what I like to you and my opinion is good enough for me. If you don't like that, get a ticket, get into the line and kiss my ass.

While ever you come on strong with your sociopathy, I'll be here to ping you every time. You won't bully me like you do your wife.

The racist libtard folks. A fascist Aussie!
I have been married for 28 years so the racist libtard assumes my wife must be too stupid to know she is been abused that whole time just because she is not white. He also implies she must be some mail order whore.

This is what it means to be woke!

1602 posts this moron has written. How did the board survive that?

The racist libtard folks. A fascist Aussie!
I have been married for 28 years so the racist libtard assumes my wife must be too stupid to know she is been abused that whole time just because she is not white. He also implies she must be some mail order whore.

This is what it means to be woke!

1602 posts this moron has written. How did the board survive that?
I'm surprised a normal woman could survive that long being bullied by you like you do on here. Who said anything about her being white or any other colour? I'm under your skin now comrade. Youve lost the plot completely.
I remind you, you suggested mail order whore. At no time did I suggest anything like that. Dont try to bully me.

Youve been doing your homework but to no avail. I won't be intimidated by how many posts etc. Thats what kindergarten kids do when they feel the pressure. The days of phsycopathic narcissists like you running the show are over son. Youre nothing.
Youre silly old mate wants everyone to disclose a pic. As if that changes mine or their opinion. Youre no different.
Why do you insecure nut cases all invent silly names for people? Is that the best youve got? Libtard?
How pathetic.

Tone down your bombastic bullying attitude as if you own the place. It won't wash with me.

I'm surprised a normal woman could survive that long being bullied by you like you do on here. Who said anything about her being white or any other colour? I'm under your skin now comrade. Youve lost the plot completely.
I remind you, you suggested mail order whore. At no time did I suggest anything like that. Dont try to bully me.

Youve been doing your homework but to no avail. I won't be intimidated by how many posts etc. Thats what kindergarten kids do when they feel the pressure. The days of phsycopathic narcissists like you running the show are over son. Youre nothing.
Youre silly old mate wants everyone to disclose a pic. As if that changes mine or their opinion. Youre no different.
Why do you insecure nut cases all invent silly names for people? Is that the best youve got? Libtard?
How pathetic.

Tone down your bombastic bullying attitude as if you own the place. It won't wash with me.

Go you hell you fascist, racist pos.

You know she is not white that is why you say these idiot things. Idiot authoritarians like you want to destroy our liberty and hurt people during this pandemic.

Go fuck yourself you trailer trash pos racist!

Go you hell you fascist, racist pos.

You know she is not white that is why you say these idiot things. Idiot authoritarians like you want to destroy our liberty and hurt people during this pandemic.

Go fuck yourself you trailer trash pos racist!
Youre out of your tree now son. I certainly know how to push your buttons and with metronomic precision you chime in with the obligatory lost temper.

You can't take it when your reminded of what a clot you are. You think youre a hot shit but your just a warmed up turd.

You might stand over others but it won't be me. Have another go you narcissistic intellectual vacuum.
It wouldn't matter if the pandemic did take you. Whod miss you.

Once again Mrs Boris Norris(AKA fatass libtard bitch) attacking a minor in the class room.

"I do not want to get sick and die".

This was never ever about protecting kids. It was about fat slob lazy ass libtard teachers.

Once again Mrs Boris Norris(AKA fatass libtard bitch) attacking a minor in the class room.

This was never ever about protecting kids. It was about fat slob lazy ass libtard teachers.
You really are wound up about me son.
You must be due for your anger management course again.

Feeling the heat marigold? Don’t like being exposed as a narcissist bully? Can’t get away with with me?

You developed into a paranoid arsehole.
Settle down. I’m going no where.

Just how paranoid are you. Searching for pathetic stories then labelling them on your opponents. Concentrate on the breeding of hybrid future communists.

You’re leaving yourself open silly man.

The CDC wants to mandate the Covid vaccine for kids from birth. Does not matter that 86% of kids have natural immunity. Does not matter that the vaccines are much less effective than thought or that the side effects more prevalent.

Does not matter that these vaccines do little to prevent Omicron or that kids rarely get sick from covid.

Werbung:
Y
The CDC wants to mandate the Covid vaccine for kids from birth. Does not matter that 86% of kids have natural immunity. Does not matter that the vaccines are much less effective than thought or that the side effects more prevalent.

Does not matter that these vaccines do little to prevent Omicron or that kids rarely get sick from covid.

You conveniently left out that the immunity tapers off very quickly up to approximately two years. But let's skip that minor oversight.
Let's shoulder the facts to one side because with a immature agenda and a cauldron like narcissistic streak, it's expected from you.

Back