The criminal element hates a one world governance; that makes me for it. You?

Gnostic Christian Bishop

The criminal element hates a one world governance; that makes me for it. You?

Given my old criminal mind and delinquent attitude; I know that if I was my old self, I would hate the notion of a one world government.

Such a bank would prevent me from talking advantage of the white economy.

Fair taxation makes my criminal wallet lose twofold. I lose my gain and now must pay and play fair. Bummer.

Given my reform and apotheosis, I feel it is my duty to tell all my fellow white economy taxpayers, we all pay taxes, and it is foolish not to have a fair system.

Leaving unfair advantage to the black market does not seem like a good idea. Right?

I think I would vote for a One World Government, just to get the One World Bank.

If your government preaches against a One World Government, they are voting with the criminals who hate the idea.

Economically speaking; given that single source banking governance is easy, --- I think that moving a huge economic advantage from the black market to our white market, --- is a good idea.

I estimate that we all get a 30% raise in pay.

I am bought off. You?

Regards.
DL

Werbung:
Sure....let's let Sweden run the show!!!!

The Stockholm Syndrome I
The Stockholm Syndrome II
That is what afflicts right wing Christianity, so I am not sure of your point.

The Swedish system is arguably superior to what the U.S has produced.

Hell, Canada shames you.

If Americans as a whole have Stockholm Syndrome, it is due to the abuse from your past and present Robber Barons.

And some want to let them continue that perpetual screwing.

A world bank does not do politics. It does trade transactions, and those are the only thing all the governments are going to ask of it.

Let's all hate governments, but like the return in a fair tax system.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
That is what afflicts right wing Christianity, so I am not sure of your point. silly-face-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

The Swedish system is arguably superior to what the U.S has produced.

Hell, Canada shames you.

If Americans as a whole have Stockholm Syndrome......
relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

You're forgiven, for your sophomoric reading-comprehension.

Back