The DEMISE Of FAUX Noise!!!!!!!

Mr. Shaman

"The point is that Fox News years ago made an obvious decision to appeal almost exclusively to Republican viewers. The good news then for Fox News was that it succeeded. The bad news now for Fox News is that it succeeded." :D

Werbung:
"The point is that Fox News years ago made an obvious decision to appeal almost exclusively to Republican viewers. The good news then for Fox News was that it succeeded. The bad news now for Fox News is that it succeeded." :D

Fox succeeds because it's the only large alternative to the liberal news stations (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC). I don't watch it because I consciously refuse to waste any of my time watching Brittany Spears or OJ coverage (all networks do this, by the way), but I know many people who watch Fox exclusively for their news because they can't stand the left-leaning slant of the other stations.

I don't think any of the reasons you cited via that link are going to affect Fox's ratings much at all.

......but I know many people who watch Fox exclusively for their news because they can't stand the left-leaning slant of the other stations.

I don't think any of the reasons you cited via that link are going to affect Fox's ratings much at all.
Probably not......seeing-as-how you've been convinced all other networks have a left-leaning slant.....rather, those other-people have been convinced. :rolleyes:

Probably not......seeing-as-how you've been convinced all other networks have a left-leaning slant.....rather, those other-people have been convinced. :rolleyes:

why is it that you'll see stories on fox about democrats that NEVER air on the other stations? is it because they don't want liberals to ever look bad?

don't be a putz...the other stations are more liberally slanted than fox. you can't deny it.

why is it that you'll see stories on fox about democrats that NEVER air on the other stations? is it because they don't want liberals to ever look bad?
I've never bothered to spend much time with FAUX.

If I wants personal-opinions, I'll watch Olbermann.

If I want news (that doesn't glorify Lil' Dumbya's Crusade), I'll watch CNN.

I've never bothered to spend much time with FAUX.

If I wants personal-opinions, I'll watch Olbermann.

If I want news (that doesn't glorify Lil' Dumbya's Crusade), I'll watch CNN.

I watch Olberman nightly. Forgetting their political opinions, for a second, Olberman is noticeably more intelligent than BillO. Fox News is doing nothing but contributing to the dumbing down of America.

Werbung:
For just over three minutes on Saturday morning, TV talk show host Montel Williams owned the hosts of Fox and Friends. A former Marine and Naval officer, Montel lectured the stunned hosts on the stupidity of spending air time on the death of Heath Ledger, rather than covering the war in Iraq. It was a spectacle rarely seen on live cable television, as Montel exposed and condemned both tabloid "news" shows and much of American culture for what they have each become: shallow and greedy.

** Fate of "The Montel Williams Show" was sealed when key Fox-owned stations opted not to renew it for the 2008-09 season.

I guess that'd be considered a Fair & Balanced firing.

Back