The Democrat police state continues its assaults on innocent Americans

You have never offered any proof whatsoever that several among thousands of Dominion machines suspected of fraud did not commit voting fraud. You cannot disprove the evidence that points to Dominion voting machine fraud. That is why Democrat and leftist officials have thrown Americans in jail for attempting to examine the voting machines.

More charges filed in Michigan voting machine investigation - The Washington Post 8-3-23
On Tuesday, Hilson filed felony charges approved by the grand jury against former state Rep. Daire Rendon (R) and Matthew DePerno, the Republican nominee for state attorney general last year. The charges against those two, as well as Lambert, stem from his investigation into efforts to coax election clerks to give up their voting machines so election skeptics could examine them.

Democrats will persecute any American to the fullest extent of crooked leftist lawfare for attempting to investigate suspect voting machines owned, programmed, operated, and protected by Democrats.
You can't prove that Trump didn't win by fraud either moron
Because that isn't how life works

Werbung:
Democrats broke multiple election laws in 2020, just like they break immigration laws, voting registry purging laws, court ordered release of documents orders, and dozens more.
Let me know when you morons convince a judge of fraud lol

You can't prove that Trump didn't win by fraud either moron
Because that isn't how life works
I'm not trying to prove Trump won. I'm highlighting the fact that democrats used voting machines to fabricate hundreds of thousands of fake votes for Biden and are now Democrats throwing people into prison for demanding to examine the voting machines. The Democrats claim exclusive control of the machines they say Americans have no right to have examined.

I'm not trying to prove Trump won. I'm highlighting the fact that democrats used voting machines to fabricate hundreds of thousands of fake votes for Biden and are now Democrats throwing people into prison for demanding to examine the voting machines. The Democrats claim exclusive control of the machines they say Americans have no right to have examined.
its not a fact until you prove it moron. lol.

I am not a leftist crook so there is no chance I can ever convince a corrupt judge to reexamine massive evidence of 2020 Democrat voting fraud.

what "corrupt judges"? you're saying every single one of them, including those picked by trump, were corrupt?
you're going to have to prove that, moron.
but you wont, as always, because you are a lying moron

what "corrupt judges"? you're saying every single one of them, including those picked by trump, were corrupt?
you're going to have to prove that, moron.
but you wont, as always, because you are a lying moron
Every judge who rejected voting fraud cases on the misguided assumption that voting fraud was only minimal exercised bad premature judgment.

Let me know when you morons convince a judge lol
Until then you are just pretending to have an iq over 50
You keep talking about convincing a judge. What are you trying to say, that unless another judge agrees that there is some merit in voting fraud claims then voting fraud did not happen?

You keep talking about convincing a judge. What are you trying to say, that unless another judge agrees that there is some merit in voting fraud claims then voting fraud did not happen?

you haven't figured out what I am trying to say, after i've said it so many times.

you are hopelessly stupid then. lol

Werbung:
Leftist rubes are infamous for stupidly rejecting the truth, facts, evidence, and compelling logic.

View attachment 10171

let me know when you have any of those. lol.
if you did, you wouldn't have lost every court case, including in courts run by trump appointed judges. lol.

lets face it, all you have is whining and lies..and stupid pictures with dumb sayings :)

Back