The Democrat police state continues its assaults on innocent Americans

Werbung:
yes, SOP when there is a challenge, freeze the data until the matter is resolved.
there is no implication that there is fraud by that action, moron.
You don't know what may or may not have been erased from Dominion computers immediately after the 2020 election in order to erase the evidence of fraud. That is a Democrat problem because if there had been no fraud and Democrats had allowed the voting machines to be examined immediately after the election there would have only been minor problems uncovered instead of major fraud.

You don't know what may or may not have been erased from Dominion computers immediately after the 2020 election in order to erase the evidence of fraud. That is a Democrat problem because if there had been no fraud and Democrats had allowed the voting machines to be examined immediately after the election there would have only been minor problems uncovered instead of major fraud.
The problem is you morons don't understand that you can't just run around looking at things because your feelings were hurt by losing. you have to have credible evidence in order to do an investigation and judges ruled you did not have it

I think we should investigate you for all the murders that are in your state I know we don't have any credible evidence of it but why not investigate you even without evidence you don't object to that of course right

I think Trump actually cheated to win 20 sixtbecause he won and my guy lost even though I have no credible evidence that in fact that happened so I think we should go back and investigate every single election that ever happened to prove somehow that there was no fraud well at least that's the kind of stupid logic do you people on the right seem to think

The problem is you morons don't understand that you can't just run around looking at things because your feelings were hurt by losing. you have to have credible evidence in order to do an investigation and judges ruled you did not have it

I think we should investigate you for all the murders that are in your state I know we don't have any credible evidence of it but why not investigate you even without evidence you don't object to that of course right
Voting fraud evidence is not about feelings but about facts. Any American fighting like hell to prevent investigations of suspect election operations or equipment is a crook.

Voting fraud evidence is not about feelings but about facts. Any American fighting like hell to prevent investigations of suspect election operations or equipment is a crook.
Of course it's about feelings you guys had no credible facts of fraud or else you wouldn't have lost every fraud court case moron

I think Trump actually cheated to win 20 sixtbecause he won and my guy lost even though I have no credible evidence that in fact that happened so I think we should go back and investigate every single election that ever happened to prove somehow that there was no fraud well at least that's the kind of stupid logic do you people on the right seem to think
Dummascrapic logic: Americans must accept that no significant fraud occurred in 2020 since Republicans failed to compile enough compelling evidence of voting fraud in the first three weeks after the election to convince government officials that the fraud was enough to change the election.

Dummascrapic logic: Americans must accept that no significant fraud occurred in 2020 since Republicans failed to compile enough compelling evidence of voting fraud in the first three weeks after the election to convince government officials that the fraud was enough to change the election.
Only a moron would say anyone has to accept anything you are welcome to accept nothing but the fact remains that judges threw out all your cases alleging fraud because you had no credible evidence that is a fact you can accept it or

Of course it's about feelings you guys had no credible facts of fraud or else you wouldn't have lost every fraud court case moron
No, we have the evidence you cannot refute although you dishonestly claim that is impossible, yet you still fail to disprove the evidence when it is posted here.

No, we have the evidence you cannot refute although you dishonestly claim that is impossible, yet you still fail to disprove the evidence when it is posted here.
Who said anyone cannot refute it moron but choosing not to waste time pandring to you morads is just a good Save time and money

I never said anything was impossible why do you keep lying God hates liars

Only a moron would say anyone has to accept anything you are welcome to accept nothing but the fact remains that judges threw out all your cases alleging fraud because you had no credible evidence that is a fact you can accept it or
Democrats have jailed hundreds of innocent Americans for recognizing the 2020 voting fraud and protesting against it. What exactly is a just protest?

'Insurrection'? Here Is Some of the Alleged Violence and Damage by Ceasefire Protestors at the Capitol – RedState 10-18-23

'Insurrection'? Here Is Some of the Alleged Violence and Damage by Ceasefire Protestors at the Capitol

1704989751608.png
Occupation of rotunda in Cannon Office building. (Credit: Collin Rugg)

We reported earlier about the massive protest at the Capitol and in the rotunda of the Cannon House Office Building. Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) was outside whipping up the crowd. Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) was also involved, expressing "solidarity" with the activists.

IIf other people broke the law I don't care locked them up stop making excuses and deflecting take responsibility for a vhange
Democrats have jailed hundreds of innocent Americans for recognizing the 2020 voting fraud and protesting against it. What exactly is a just protest?

'Insurrection'? Here Is Some of the Alleged Violence and Damage by Ceasefire Protestors at the Capitol – RedState 10-18-23

'Insurrection'? Here Is Some of the Alleged Violence and Damage by Ceasefire Protestors at the Capitol

View attachment 10149
Occupation of rotunda in Cannon Office building. (Credit: Collin Rugg)

We reported earlier about the massive protest at the Capitol and in the rotunda of the Cannon House Office Building. Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) was outside whipping up the crowd. Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) was also involved, expressing "solidarity" with the activists.

Who said anyone cannot refute it moron but choosing not to waste time pandring to you morads is just a good Save time and money

I never said anything was impossible why do you keep lying God hates liars
You have never offered any proof whatsoever that several among thousands of Dominion machines suspected of fraud did not commit voting fraud. You cannot disprove the evidence that points to Dominion voting machine fraud. That is why Democrat and leftist officials have thrown Americans in jail for attempting to examine the voting machines.

More charges filed in Michigan voting machine investigation - The Washington Post 8-3-23
On Tuesday, Hilson filed felony charges approved by the grand jury against former state Rep. Daire Rendon (R) and Matthew DePerno, the Republican nominee for state attorney general last year. The charges against those two, as well as Lambert, stem from his investigation into efforts to coax election clerks to give up their voting machines so election skeptics could examine them.

Democrats will persecute any American to the fullest extent of crooked leftist lawfare for attempting to investigate suspect voting machines owned, programmed, operated, and protected by Democrats.

Werbung:
IIf other people broke the law I don't care locked them up stop making excuses and deflecting take responsibility for a vhange
Democrats broke multiple election laws in 2020, just like they break immigration laws, voting registry purging laws, court ordered release of documents orders, and dozens more.

Back