The denial´ problem

Hmmm

Hey Mexican, I got news for you pal. The tide is turning and many of your dumb friends are looking to be packing their bags. Don't forget, you're a Goddamn Mexican. When I said you have no idea what you're talking about, it meant you have no f-ing clue to what the hell it is to begin to talk about America, little man.

Werbung:
your racist crap

Hey Mexican, I got news for you pal. The tide is turning and many of your dumb friends are looking to be packing their bags. Don't forget, you're a Goddamn Mexican. When I said you have no idea what you're talking about, it meant you have no f-ing clue to what the hell it is to begin to talk about America, little man.

I'm so sick of reading your racist crap. Are you for real?

You know, you are the most ignorant prick I have met on a board and yet allowed to post. You are a true idiot.

I have to say, this is a new low for you.

Justinian, that was really uncalled for.

You are only proving your own ignorance at understanding other cultures and others' situations.

Please be respectful to all members, treat your fellow members as you would like to be treated.

Just how do you rationalize that spitting out ridiculous, bigoted hatred like this helps your cause. You're making the religious arguments you usually love to preach look even more fake and hypocritical than usual.:eek:

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot! BANG!!!!!!!!!!

I just don't want Latin Americans coming here illegally, and this is the problem that must be addressed like the thread starter stated, "by denying that you have a problem" and it should be addressed ... lol

Why would Mexico want a bunch of US citizens in Mexico illegally or any country for that matter?

Its a damn shame to read some of the negative comments
concerning the mexicians coming to America. Why is most
of you against people (south of the border) coming into the
USA, but people from all over the world is welcome to come
to America.

These people come through a phoney program that's set up
by our government called student exchange. This allows a
foreign student to come over here tax free. Learn to live the
American way, consume knowledge through our educational
system, and then a few thousands of dollars later they return
home.

The people are dying while crossing the Rio Grande trying to
make it to the so-called land of the free. Yet once they do
reach the American side, they are shot and killed, and some
is sent back to Mexico..

Justianian's post is waay out of order, and its people like him
who keep using other screen names to get back on sites like
this one. I have to agree with lipmonkey calling you a prink,
and I think that anytime a PUNK like you get rude with some
one that you don't know...you have a serious mental problem.

Keep Justinian banned, and if he's banned how is he still posting on HOP?

Political Ghostdog said:
concerning the mexicians coming to America. Why is most of you against people (south of the border) coming into the USA, but people from all over the world is welcome to come to America.
I have no issues with Mexicans coming to America, just those who slither in illegally including those from other countries. I would assume that the focus is on countries like Mexico and Cuba for obvious reasons. I've never had a problem communicating in South Florida or Southern California because I didn't speak Russian.

Political Ghostdog said:
The people are dying while crossing the Rio Grande trying to make it to the so-called land of the free. Yet once they do
reach the American side, they are shot and killed, and some is sent back to Mexico.
Interesting how you place absolutely no blame on the Mexican government for creating the conditions that push them to take those risks in the first place.
Interesting indeed.

-Castle

I've never had a problem communicating in South Florida or Southern California because I didn't speak Russian.

Exactly! The only group that we make excuses for is the Spanish. That's the only group of "immigrants" that the U.S. has ever had to cater to with this bilingualist "press 2 for Spanish" BS.

All throughout American history, immigrants have been expected to and have largely succeeded in assimilating to the American way. All, except the Spanish.

Interesting how you place absolutely no blame on the Mexican government for creating the conditions that push them to take those risks in the first place.
Interesting indeed.

Of course not. It's always America's fault. One thing that GhostDog ignores is that the U.S. is the land of the free for those who are willing to abide by this country's doctrine of the rule of law. Those who are crossing the Rio Grande attempting to illegally gain access to this country are breaking this country's laws.

The real solution is stock the Rio Grande with hundreds of gators and crocs.

Its a damn shame to read some of the negative comments
concerning the mexicians coming to America. Why is most
of you against people (south of the border) coming into the
USA, but people from all over the world is welcome to come
to America.

I've no problem with anyone wanting to come to the United States of America. We have long held the position as the preeminent land of opportunity. It's what my great-great-grandparents were seeking when they arrived, and it's what many are still seeking today.

The "south of the border" people, as you put it, is only a problem because they are taking full advantage of the geographic location, and not showing any respect to our borders. (We could have the same problem with the people "north of the border" but Canada has, for the most part, held the same opportunity and ideological freedoms we enjoy here.) Mexicans and other Latinos are welcome here, and I extend every invitation to them. JUST LEGALLY!

These people come through a phoney program that's set up
by our government called student exchange. This allows a
foreign student to come over here tax free. Learn to live the
American way, consume knowledge through our educational
system, and then a few thousands of dollars later they return
home.

You cite a problem with "student exchange." That program(s) is for high-school age students. The "exchange" part of your description is exactly that: our youth go to, say, France, and a youth from France comes here. They stay for a pre-determined time, usually in the 3-6 month range, sometimes a school year. Please don't confuse issues. They may gain advantage from us, but our students gain also. Or perhaps you are referring to higher-education students?

The people are dying while crossing the Rio Grande trying to
make it to the so-called land of the free. Yet once they do
reach the American side, they are shot and killed, and some
is sent back to Mexico..

These people are illegal. If someone breaks into my house, it doesn't matter how nice, caring and sharing a person I am. I'm going to do whatever I can, whatever it takes, to protect myself, my family and my property. Yet you say that we should just say "Fine, come right on in?" I don't think so. And you grossly exagerate, with the "once they do....they are shot and killed" statement.

Justianian's post is waay out of order, and its people like him
who keep using other screen names to get back on sites like
this one. I have to agree with lipmonkey calling you a prink,
and I think that anytime a PUNK like you get rude with some
one that you don't know...you have a serious mental problem.

Something we agree on, 100%. Anyone condemning Justinian's posting behavior is absolutely correct. This conduct is totally disgusting. I know that we are supposed to be able to say what we want, but there are some things, or some people, that are just.... well.... lower than a snakes belly! And Justinian, YOU'RE it!! I'm with ghostdog, et al, you've a serious problem. See your shrink and check your meds!

Keep Justinian banned, and if he's banned how is he still posting on HOP?

Again, wondering about that myself....:confused:

I have no issues with Mexicans coming to America, just those who slither in illegally including those from other countries. I would assume that the focus is on countries like Mexico and Cuba for obvious reasons. I've never had a problem communicating in South Florida or Southern California because I didn't speak Russian.

Interesting indeed.

-Castle

Oh, so true! Why is it always the bad ole' U.S.? We have to take the blame, too. We've let it go on for so long, with barely a whimper. Now I fear that we'd better find our voices and find them fast. Another vote in the Senate tomorrow is going to push us closer to multiplying this fiasco to an unimaginable degree. Truly, we'd better fight for the U.S. while we've still got it to fight for!

hahaaa

The Denial problem

[

U. S. problem with Latin America is the same. The United States always have acted as Latin American countries doesn't exist at all.

[/color]You are welcome
[/i]

That is why you can speak Spanish/ press numero uno :D :D any time I call anywhere:D

Werbung:
While I'm usually distinctly liberal, and for some reason the support for illegal immigration seems to be thrust as a liberal ideal, I myself find hardship in accepting this. I don't care personally where you come from. If you sneak in illegally from russia, norway, thailand, or mexico, it is illegal and you should be deported. Go through the correct process do it like everyone else and stop being such a pain and strain on the country. Perhaps these illegals want to come because it's "so much better here" but yet, they do their part in tearing down the very (attempted) organized structure of law and order. I am ALL for 15 million LEGAL immigrants a year, I'm all for 20 million, I'm all for HOWEVER MANY LEGAL immigrants can make it here to call it home. I for one would welcome the new workforce ready to raise the overall taxable incomes in our country. But seriously, if you're not here legally, by virtue, you are IN VIOLATION OF THE VERY LAWS WHICH MAKE THIS PLACE SO GREAT [supposedly, and often times inversely, but just the same...]

Back