the evil, immoral ideology of the right

It is an article written by some moron who votes democrat. That is about as deep as it goes.

Steve Almond is your god?

And ideology is a universal belief system not dependent on one candidate. The typical Trump TDS makes me yawn.
You opened you big mouth and blurted ignorance again, purely for pathetic point scoring.

It failed. Your reputation now is now zilch. You cannot support what you say. Why would you now have credibility?

So next time comrade, Put your mind into gear before you start to rev your mouth.

Werbung:
What is most important about ideology is that the people that push a belief system have no need to truly believe it themselves.

When Joe Biden calls the perfectly reasonable voting laws in Georgia Jim Crow(Jim Eagle!) He does not believe that. You think he honestly believed that banks were putting black people only in chains?

John Kerry and Barack Obama own $11M homes on an island in the Atlantic ocean that was supposed to be under water 20 years ago according to the climate change liars.

"Steve Almond is your god?"

the usual stupid response from the right.."obama is your messiah!" "steve almost is your god". lol.

who said they were? quoting an article makes them a god?
hahahaha
hahahahah
hahahah

A little free advice. An ideology is a belief system that a certain party or group has been advocating for decades. Like the climate change lie. Any Trump TDS posts are stupid because Trump is a person who was elected in part because he was NOT a typical house republican. He is also more recent.

Trump's win in the primaries of 2016 was a resounding rejection of George W Bush. His brother could not buy a vote to save his life. Trump bashed the Iraq war which was supported by almost all republicans and neocon democrats like Biden, Clinton and Kerry. It was a victory for the republican party because they finally could move on from defending that idiot needless war.

So if you want to bash republican ideology might be best to dig deeper than just Trump.

"So if you want to bash republican ideology might be best to dig deeper than just Trump."

what is republican ideology that isn't trump these days?

Helping out the morally and intellectual bankrupt leftists.

1. Tax cuts. Republicans never met a tax cut they did not like. That does not seem logical when the country is $30T in debt. I agreed with Trump's cut in the corporate tax. Perhaps we should not even have a corporate tax. I did not think we needed any income tax cuts and we did not need a bigger tax credit for children either.

2. Neocons. The remnants of the Bush neocons are still out there. They still represent a large number of republicans and you hear it in their rhetoric. They talk about Afghanistan like it is Ohio, like Biden gave up US territory to the Taliban. An obvious example is Tom Cotton's complaint that Lloyd Austin and our generals are not talking victory in Ukraine. Victory in a war we are not fighting in! So typically neocon.

Had Trump wanted to invade Iran they would have supported it and a case could be made for that. Trump bent over backwards to keep us out of a war with Iran.

3. Corporate welfare. Both parties are drinking from the tits of Wall street and our biggest corporations. It effects how they vote on many issues.

"Steve Almond is your god?"

the usual stupid response from the right.."obama is your messiah!" "steve almost is your god". lol.

who said they were? quoting an article makes them a god?
hahahaha
hahahahah
hahahah

We are talking about ideology not some opinion from a meaningless person. His article was not even on ideology.

Boris thought he had delivered mana with that link.

Y
What is most important about ideology is that the people that push a belief system have no need to truly believe it themselves.

When Joe Biden calls the perfectly reasonable voting laws in Georgia Jim Crow(Jim Eagle!) He does not believe that. You think he honestly believed that banks were putting black people only in chains?

John Kerry and Barack Obama own $11M homes on an island in the Atlantic ocean that was supposed to be under water 20 years ago according to the climate change liars.
Our need to watch you your blood pressure. The frustration is building as the lies and paranoia surface.
Take a break comrade before we send you to an asylum.

Y

Our need to watch you your blood pressure. The frustration is building as the lies and paranoia surface.
Take a break comrade before we send you to an asylum.

There is nothing I said in that post that indicates anything extreme.

What was a lie? Biden did not say those things? Obama and Kerry do not live in $11M houses on Martha's Vineyard?

Sometimes what you post seems to have no relationship to what I posted. Like you are not sober.

There is nothing I said in that post that indicates anything extreme.

What was a lie? Biden did not say those things? Obama and Kerry do not live in $11M houses on Martha's Vineyard?

Sometimes what you post seems to have no relationship to what I posted. Like you are not sober.
Believe what you want. Why would I care? To this stage I've proved you are verging on mental instability. Now youre virtually inviting me to prove it. Sorry. I will not mock the afflicted.

Helping out the morally and intellectual bankrupt leftists.

1. Tax cuts. Republicans never met a tax cut they did not like. That does not seem logical when the country is $30T in debt. I agreed with Trump's cut in the corporate tax. Perhaps we should not even have a corporate tax. I did not think we needed any income tax cuts and we did not need a bigger tax credit for children either.

2. Neocons. The remnants of the Bush neocons are still out there. They still represent a large number of republicans and you hear it in their rhetoric. They talk about Afghanistan like it is Ohio, like Biden gave up US territory to the Taliban. An obvious example is Tom Cotton's complaint that Lloyd Austin and our generals are not talking victory in Ukraine. Victory in a war we are not fighting in! So typically neocon.

Had Trump wanted to invade Iran they would have supported it and a case could be made for that. Trump bent over backwards to keep us out of a war with Iran.

3. Corporate welfare. Both parties are drinking from the tits of Wall street and our biggest corporations. It effects how they vote on many issues.

have you ever said the right is morally and intellectually bankrupt? or do you believe they are morally and intellectually superior to the left? if so, why?

Their American. Not everybody else's America.

It's only white folks or people that believe like them.that they care about.
yes were aginst abortion letting illegals in were aginst de funding the police giving aid to the enemy , aginst letting she males teach our kids to be perverts aginst men going int women restrooms against crime , we support your right to religion of choice against hard drug use aginst child molesters against illegals voting , you know all the things democrat support

yes were aginst abortion letting illegals in were aginst de funding the police giving aid to the enemy , aginst letting she males teach our kids to be perverts aginst men going int women restrooms against crime , we support your right to religion of choice against hard drug use aginst child molesters against illegals voting , you know all the things democrat support
"teaching our kids to be perverts"?
exactly who is doing that and how does it happen? lol

Werbung:
Back