The Final-"Nail" In Sister Sarah's Political-"Coffin".

Werbung:
She did own Biden, but the lefties can't admit it. But, hell anyone of us could kick DB Biden's butt. That guy is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Whew.....

What's that say, about the wing-nut whack-jobs that LOST-to-him????!!

528.gif

....And, NOW, Sister Sarah's (fellow) Tea-Baggers are gettin' all FATWA on local-cartoonists??!!!!

:eek:

teabaggers3.jpg

"Of course discussion on the web is not known for its civility, but it finally dawned on me the strangeness of receiving death threats at the same time a crazed Somali extremist tried to kill cartoonist Kurt Westergaard.

Muslim extremist, meet Tea Party extremist. Tea Party extremist, meet Muslim extremist."

ANOTHER Gem!!!!!!!! :D

I found this, in our local-paper, but figured I'd need an online-source....​

"According to the book ("Game Change"), aides to Republican nominee John McCain described the difficulties they faced with their vice presidential pick, then-Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin. Steve Schmidt, a senior adviser to McCain, is quoted telling Palin's foreign policy tutors: "You guys have a lot of work to do. She doesn't know anything."

While flying home to Alaska to see her son off to war, she told her team: "I wish I'd paid more attention to this stuff."

60 Minutes is gonna be soooooooooooooooooo amusing, this evening!!!!

It's lookin' like EVERYONE'S gonna be "there"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

532.gif

May God rest her soul. Thanks for the reminder.

you mean O'Biden? and no no she did not....My Dad changed votes to Obama and I got a call from a Republican freind in Cali to find out how to witch parties after that Debate...telling the moderator your not going to respond to the question asked, and then giving a canned talk about something random you wanted to talk about...does not = good Debate...

She got a beat down, even most Bias to the Right people could see that.

you mean O'Biden? and no no she did not....My Dad changed votes to Obama and I got a call from a Republican freind in Cali to find out how to witch parties after that Debate...telling the moderator your not going to respond to the question asked, and then giving a canned talk about something random you wanted to talk about...does not = good Debate...

She got a beat down, even most Bias to the Right people could see that.

Pocket I think the (May God rest her soul. Thanks for the reminder.)
Originally Posted by dogtowner

Was about Bidens mom who died that day. He was being nice I thought

ANOTHER Gem!!!!!!!! :D

I found this, in our local-paper, but figured I'd need an online-source....​

60 Minutes is gonna be soooooooooooooooooo amusing, this evening!!!!

It's lookin' like EVERYONE'S gonna be "there"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

532.gif
'60 Minutes'...was the BOMB :cool:
I'll say this...she's either dumb like a FOX or so obtuse to not know the pressure cooker that she was walking into cause anyone ANYONE who was so thoroughly so unprepared for the type of media spotlight/factual knowledge about the due process of our working government would have taken one look at the previous elections and turned tail and ran away from that offer to become John McCain's running mate on the republican ticket. SERIOUSLY can she be that naive...SERIOUSLY :confused: But she can't say that the GOP machine didn't go above and beyond the NORM to try to help her/prepare her/make her look good while she was out there stumping around the country for election!

"Among their revelations is how McCain's campaign manager, Rick Davis, spotted Sarah Palin while searching the Internet for possible female vice presidential candidates. :eek:

"Rick Davis saw one interview she did with Charlie Rose where she was very much the Sarah Palin that people find appealing. She was lively, she was engaging, she popped off the screen. And he said, 'Wow, she jumps out,'" Halperin said.

"McCain boxed himself in. He needed a game-changing pick for vice president. And that left them with a last minute pick of someone who was, to McCain, a virtual stranger, and was, to his senior staffers, an absolute stranger," he added.

Just two days before McCain publicly announced his choice, Palin arrived in Arizona to meet with the senator and his top staffers, including chief campaign strategist Steve Schmidt.

"I said, 'If this project goes forward you'll be one of the most famous people in the world by Friday. Will you be able to live with that?' She said she would be able to," Schmidt remembered.

Asked how Palin responded after McCain asked her to be his vice president, Schmidt said, "She was very calm. Nonplussed. I said, 'You don't seem nervous at all about this.' And she said, 'No, it's God's plan.'"

mccain_wow2.jpg

But she can't say that the GOP machine didn't go above and beyond the NORM to try to help her/prepare her/make her look good while she was out there stumping around the country for election!
At least, some people saw thru the B.S. .......​
"I saw the 60 Minutes piece about Sarah Palin. I greeted her statement about it being God's will that she was nominated as McCain's VP candidate with the same nonplussed attitude that I have about those who presume to speak knowledgeably about God and His will: it would be better if they had the humility to just knock it off. My mother had a saying: No matter how you slice it, it's still baloney."

Werbung:
Back