The independence of Kossovo is not legitimate

Hervé

The independence of Kossovo is not legitimate.

Through the present petition, we urge the countries which have recognized Kossovo's independence to rescind their decision.

In the eyes of international law, this independence is neither legitimate nor legal with regard to the minorities living in the cradle of Serbian culture.

History has taught us that poking one's nose in the Balkanic powder keg always leads to dire internationational consequences.

http://1883.lapetition.be/

Werbung:
I agree with you:cool:

serb.jpg

If they want independence, who are you to stop them? Government is for the people, not the other way round, and if the people don't want the government, they shouldn't have it.

Through the present petition, we urge the countries which have recognized Kossovo's independence to rescind their decision.

In the eyes of international law, this independence is neither legitimate nor legal with regard to the minorities living in the cradle of Serbian culture.

History has taught us that poking one's nose in the Balkanic powder keg always leads to dire internationational consequences.

How is this not legitimate under International Law?

Section 201 of the Restatement (Third) of the Foreign Relations Law of the United States (1987) defines a state as follows:
Under international law, a state is an entity that has a defined territory and a permanent population, under the control of its own government, and that engages in, or has the capacity to engage in, formal relations with other such entities.

Recognizing the state gives it legitimacy... how is this illegal?

The move to independence is completely independent. Kosovo doesn't want to be part of Serbia, which is completely their right.

Lol why is serbia freaking out over all of this? If they want their own government who r u to say they have to conform to ur values and wants?
How will it hurt serbia

Agreed. The Balkans don't need to be further divided. Also, Islam should be quietly, and as peacefully as possible, edged out of Europe.

Maybe you want Islam edged out of Europe, but I'm afraid to say your view isn't what every will, or even should follow. Which religion you choose to follow is your choice.

The Balkans don't need to be divided further?? If those in Kosovo want their own government, it is their right to have one. Government serves the people, not the other way round.

Yeah.....edge it out, but peacefully, if possible. Get the Muslims out. They're left-overs from the Ottoman Empire. They don't belong in any part of Europe. Please don't blow up my car. That's just my opinion -- that's all. :(

I have two very intelligent Muslim friends, two of the most intelligent people I know. They despise terrorism and are far nicer people than many fat, white people I know who do a lot more damage to society.

Why should they be edged out of Europe? Purely becuase they don't have the exact same belieft as you? Or because they don't look like you? Or because their parents have funny accents? Because I can assure you they are not going to blow up your car?

What you are saying is simply racist intolerance and I don't think Jesus would be very proud of you... do you? Practice what you preach if you are going to roam this board telling people you follow Jesus.

".....fat, white people......"

Now that is mean. And, BTW, what does being 'fat' have to do with being 'white' or anti-Muslim? Where's the connection? :confused:

Werbung:
I have two very intelligent Muslim friends, two of the most intelligent people I know. They despise terrorism and are far nicer people than many fat, white people I know who do a lot more damage to society.

Why should they be edged out of Europe? Purely becuase they don't have the exact same belieft as you? Or because they don't look like you? Or because their parents have funny accents? Because I can assure you they are not going to blow up your car?

What you are saying is simply racist intolerance and I don't think Jesus would be very proud of you... do you? Practice what you preach if you are going to roam this board telling people you follow Jesus.

Well, consider history. What has Islam done to European civilization every chance it got? It invaded, occupied and tormented it, that's what. Besides, it's an Arabic phenomenon. It has no place in Europe. Europe's true belief systems are Christianity and/or Greek classical thought.

Lastly, I was invited to this board. I don't consider myself a 'troll'. Everything I have just said I believe. Nonetheless, my traditional views do tend to be very offensive in this liberal age. I'm probably ripe for banning. In case I get the boot soon, please know I wish no one harm. I simply want Western Christian culture to not only survive, but stage a resurgence, and reclaim its lost populations and territories. If today that qualifies as hate-speech, so be it. I am a hideous monster, in that case. :(

Back