The Kids Are Alright!

Werbung:
Is that so? Because it says so in the Bible and all the gullible low IQ godbotherers repeat it it.
You keep the faith my son's, I'll keep the money.
Lefties mock God in heaven all the time but if you mock a leftist Democrat worshipped as god on earth you are dead meat.

1691723182129.png

Do I think banning substances responsible for the deaths, injuries and imprisonments of tens of thousands of Americans might be a good thing? Yes, I do. Leftists want to ban hunting rifles and sports shooting because people are killed with guns, but they do not want alcohol banned even though alcohol is responsible for more deaths than guns, including guns in the hands of drunks who kill.
You're just a pathetic poster is that a yes or no you support banning alcohol it's a simple question with a simple answer

"The State of Montanas failure to consider greenhouse gas emissions from energy and mining projects violates the state constitution because it does not protect Montanans’ right to a clean and healthful environment and the state’s natural resources from unreasonable depletion, a judge ruled Monday in a victory for 16 youth plaintiffs who sued the state."
Hippie-Counterculture_Blog-Post[1].jpg

STILL WINNING THE CULTURE WAR!!!!!!

"The State of Montanas failure to consider greenhouse gas emissions from energy and mining projects violates the state constitution because it does not protect Montanans’ right to a clean and healthful environment and the state’s natural resources from unreasonable depletion, a judge ruled Monday in a victory for 16 youth plaintiffs who sued the state."
View attachment 6581

STILL WINNING THE CULTURE WAR!!!!!!
Winning the war against peace, prosperity, morality, and common sense:

1692047493139.png

Werbung:
ALL TOGETHER, NOW, "conservative" PARENTS!!!
(You've recovered / unearthed that classic script, from the 60s, right??)

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH THESE CRAZY KIDS, NOWADAYS???!!!!!"
View attachment 11095
There is something wrong with some kids these days.

'I shot that b**** dead': 6-year-old student allegedly bragged about gunning down his 1st-grade teacher - TheBlaze 8-10-23

'I shot that b**** dead': 6-year-old student allegedly bragged about gunning down his 1st-grade teacher

Back