The Kids Are Alright!

Werbung:
I know the truth. I don't have to keep digging until I find more proof that the truth is true.
That's the point. You don't know or you would get it proven. All you've had is hallucinations.

Dont belch your silly revelation that you know something the USA court system and the DOJ don't know.
A POTUS reputation is a stake so you won't help alrhought you have evidence to prove his innocence.
And you expect rational people to believe a godbothering low IQ liar like you. Good luck with that.

That's the point. You don't know or you would get it proven. All you've had is hallucinations.

Dont belch your silly revelation that you know something the USA court system and the DOJ don't know.
A POTUS reputation is a stake so you won't help alrhought you have evidence to prove his innocence.
And you expect rational people to believe a godbothering low IQ liar like you. Good luck with that.
Biden's reputation is at stake?

1691665620258.png

I know we need to prohibit alcohol usage correct?
Why prohibit alcohol? Just because it causes thousands of deaths each year, contributes to the violence that breaks up homes and sends alcohol-abusive adults to prison? Is it because alcohol makes workers unable to work? Because alcohol bankrupts thousands of homes and families? Because it contributes to more American deaths each year than do guns? Something else?

Werbung:
Back