The Kids Are Alright!

Werbung:
The violent, leftist, Soros/Alinsky/Ayers 'street fighting man' gansta mob:

View attachment 6235
The last of the coppers who murdered George Floyd was jailed today.

But I hasten to add his Asian descent and a knowN hatred by Asians towards blacks, I dare not mention there was racism involved.
It's another example of how you racist pigs Continue to have colleagues jailed for racism simultaneously denying racism exists in the USA. Got it. Silly me.

The only difference is the j6 ratbags are going to jail gradually. It's a fact and Trump is going with them.

Imagine the animosity towards Trump by some idiot who took his bait and ended up in jail with him.
Hang on to your arse Donny.
Democrat riots, violence, and attempts at sedition date way back in US history.

1691477058870.png

The last of the coppers who murdered George Floyd was jailed today.

But I hasten to add his Asian descent and a knowN hatred by Asians towards blacks, I dare not mention there was racism involved.
It's another example of how you racist pigs Continue to have colleagues jailed for racism simultaneously denying racism exists in the USA. Got it. Silly me.
The cops did their jobs correctly except for failing to believe Floyd was telling the truth about having trouble breathing after lying so much beforehand they did not believe him. Sadly, blacks and whites afraid of offending blacks falsely condemned the cops as though they were the crooks resisting arrest instead of Floyd.

The cops did their jobs correctly except for failing to believe Floyd was telling the truth about having trouble breathing after lying so much beforehand they did not believe him. Sadly, blacks and whites afraid of offending blacks falsely condemned the cops as though they were the crooks resisting arrest instead of Floyd.
If they did their job he would be alive. They were charged with 2nd degree murder and should be shot for killing an innocent.
But it doesn't matter to you because your a white racist Christian hypocrite.
You mealy mouths pathetic justification are typical of you fucking prayer numbers racist pricks.

If they did their job he would be alive. They were charged with 2nd degree murder and should be shot for killing an innocent.
But it doesn't matter to you because your a white racist Christian hypocrite.
You mealy mouths pathetic justification are typical of you fucking prayer numbers racist pricks.
You cannot keep alive every drug user who suffers physical trauma from the effects of drugs.

Th

Use riots were never blessed by me but not one was to destroy democracy like Trump. That's why the big white jockey is in court.
You feeble excuses justify nothing.
Democrats looted and burned like true Marxist/Alenskyite seditionists. That did not happen on Jan 6.

Alinskyite Tactics, Robert Creamer, and Us: Project Veritas | National Review

Alinskyite Tactics, Robert Creamer, and Us

October 20, 2016 1:49 PM

Newly released video clips of Democratic operatives describing their own attempts to provoke violence at Trump rallies, their sub-rosa coordination with the Hillary Clinton campaign, and their active consideration of voter fraud schemes, are ugly but not surprising.

Werbung:
Back