The last five of the ten commandments

Werbung:
Sorry chum but it does

The only way you can know the future is if the future is fixed

But if you are saying god hasn't got a plan for the world and doesn't know the future then I'm right with you

I'm not altogether sure you are though

But thanks for providing a great example of how it is not possible that the god of the bible can exist

Keep going on this line dog and you will soon be joining the atheists
You said..The only way you can know the future is if the future is fixed..But if you are saying god hasn't got a plan for the world and doesn't know the future then I'm right with you
All through the Bible people who love God could change his heart because of his love for them..as in the day's of Sodom and Gomorrah ..First Abraham asked if the Lord would spare the cities if fifty righteous people lived there. The Lord said yes. Boldly, Abraham kept bargaining down, until God agreed not to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah if even ten righteous people lived there. Then the Lord departed.

Werbung:
Ahhh so you can negotiate with god?

So he doesn't have a perfect answer to everything?

And he doesn't conform to space time reasoning?

But you all try to sell him using that kind of language

Until it is proven to show that god can't exist as described

Then we end up with 'god moves in mysterious ways'

The lame get out of jail card for morons

Now, why in all this non-spatio temporal whatever it is god inhabits, why does he need loads of men with wings?

Does god have wings or has he got one of this jet backpack things

Shame the bible was written in the language we now seem to be saying can't be used to describe god and his winged man army

Back