The Liberal Mind

Gipper

This is required reading for those foolish moderates and independents who for whatever reason are incapable of knowing what's right. This is a book that will allow you to come to realize how crazy liberals are. So, if you do not want to be crazy do not ever side with a liberal in political matters and most other matters too...and if you would prefer madness, then be a DF liberal.

THE LIBERAL MIND:
The Psychological Causes of
Political Madness

By Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr., M.D.

Are Liberals Out of Their Minds? Why do modern liberals think and act as they do? The radical left’s politics and its destructive effects on our basic freedoms have provoked many to speculate on what makes these people tick. The Liberal Mind answers the question. This book is the first systematic analysis of the political madness that now threatens to destroy the West’s greatest achievement: the American dream of civilized liberty.

Liberal%20Mind%20Web%20%281%29.jpg

Werbung:
This is required reading for those foolish moderates and independents who for whatever reason are incapable of knowing what's right. This is a book that will allow you to come to realize how crazy liberals are. So, if you do not want to be crazy do not ever side with a liberal in political matters and most other matters too...and if you would prefer madness, then be a DF liberal.

Thanks Gipper, I will read that book for sure! I must know the subject matter since I was once a very radical liberal, you know a Union Goon, Walking the picket line, trying to scare workers and their family so they would stay off the job.
But by the Grace of GOD I was saved from personal destruction caused by radical liberalism aKA "Progressives".
I came to lead a very successful life style through Gods grace and direction that led me to Conservatism as a politicial force.
Hopefully , I will not be banned by a politically biased moderator on this forum. I understand you suffered the same fate as I and were recently banned too. May FREEDOM of SPEECH in America live yet another day!

Yes freedom of speech, unless you want to be a communist or whistle blower.

The title of this thread is interesting. At least it is not an oxymoron like the 'conservative mind' is.

Josef Goebbels was a doctor too and look how he messed things up.

No wait..he was philosophy..never mind ... you get the idea.

I bet Rossiter was the sort of creep who just adored shock treatment and drugs that make you feel like a slab of concrete.

But don't take my word for it...some people have actually read this nonsense...

"...I think this book would have been more credible if the author had left his M.D. credential at the door. This book is just rhetoric, not science. It isn't philosophy - no original thinking or fundamental tension present at all. The author needs a good course in systems philosophy.

It just scares me to think that this guy might be practicing medicine somewhere. Hopefully this book is selling like hotcakes and he doesn't have to practice..."

or this

"...It is pure politics, filled with gross generalizations and empirically unsupported broad assertions. No reputable psychiatrist would consider this trash to be scientific in the least.

The author should stick to courtroom "expert" testimony. I can't imagine him in any theraputic setting. How dare he "diagnose" millions of people as psychologically imbalanced. It reflects badly on his own character..."

Eeekk !!

http://www.amazon.com/Liberal-Mind-...ts=1&colid=&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Comrade Stalin

Yes freedom of speech, unless you want to be a communist or whistle blower.

The title of this thread is interesting. At least it is not an oxymoron like the 'conservative mind' is.

In order to be totally fair and balanced {the right wing nut jobs won't go there} http://world-o-crap.com/blog/?p=373 has a really enlightening review of the thesis behind and about this 'GOOD DOCTOR' and his RIGHT MINDED THINKING IDEOLOGY...good grief, that book is about as factual as one would be if Sarah Palin wrote one on: "HOW I WANTED TO BE VP, BUT THE REPUBLICANS WOULDN'T LET ME DO IT MY WAY"
except hers would make the top #10 best seller list just for the comic relief! :p

Neurosurgeons have recently published results from autopsies of red diaper doper baby kooky liberals...

This is what they found...wild!!!:D:eek::)

liberal_brain.jpg

One would have thought that the US had enough "enemies" without having to invent them, but as the current "enemies" are a right-wing invention ( thanks for gifting us OBL guys ), I suppose the addition of a whole crop of new ones doesn't really matter.

Conservative really means no change but the people in the US who call themselves by this name really want dramatic change by reversing most of the advances of the last 1000 years.

Most conservatives are overjoyed that the Crusades are back in fashion.

If you think that the Spanish Inquisition was a great idea, then modern conservatism is for you.

Comrade Stalin of Gori

Werbung:
Dead right

With one caveat.

Conservatives only think that a return to medieval times is ok if they are the ones dishing out the torture. They are not so keen on receiving it.

It is called unenlightened self interest.

Back