The Liberal Mind

One would have thought that the US had enough "enemies" without having to invent them, but as the current "enemies" are a right-wing invention ( thanks for gifting us OBL guys ), I suppose the addition of a whole crop of new ones doesn't really matter.

Conservative really means no change but the people in the US who call themselves by this name really want dramatic change by reversing most of the advances of the last 1000 years.

Most conservatives are overjoyed that the Crusades are back in fashion.

If you think that the Spanish Inquisition was a great idea, then modern conservatism is for you.

Comrade Stalin of Gori

If liberals (well in Uncle Joe's case a murdering scumbag commie) really believe this crap about conservatives, it is really difficult to find common ground.

So, lets go to war now and finish this. And, since we have all the guns and you sissies are afraid of guns, you better surrender now or face the consequences. :D

stalin_uncle_joe_obama_parody_poster-p228395343848103913tdcp_400.jpg

Werbung:
If liberals (well in Uncle Joe's case a murdering scumbag commie) really believe this crap about conservatives, it is really difficult to find common ground.

So, lets go to war now and finish this. And, since we have all the guns and you sissies are afraid of guns, you better surrender now or face the consequences.

..er..I don't think the Red Army was or is afraid of a fair fight.

The last time the team with "all the guns" ( you may laugh now ) was in anything remotely resembling a fair fight was Vietnam.

And what happened then ?

Let me see..

Ah yes - you got your butt kicked.

Sorry

Do better comrade.

Comrade Stalin of Gori

Heroic architect of the defeat of the hitlerite filth

This is required reading for those foolish moderates and independents who for whatever reason are incapable of knowing what's right.
Any time a viewpoint is framed in such a way, it almost guarantees that it isn't worth my time.

The truth is not owned by either party. Show me someone who believes in wisdom held by both sides of the spectrum and you have my attention. Vilify only my perspective and you will be ignored.

Liberals are quite capable of knowing what is "right," just as well as any conservative...as hard as that is for you to believe.

If liberals (well in Uncle Joe's case a murdering scumbag commie) really believe this crap about conservatives...
[/IMG]

I know this might be a shock for you, but I am not the famous Josef Stalin.

Uncle Joe died in 1953.

You should get out more often.

May I recommend a night school course in ..say.. logical fallacies.

I am sure that it would improve your content immensely.

Uncle Joe Stalin

..er..I don't think the Red Army was or is afraid of a fair fight.

The last time the team with "all the guns" ( you may laugh now ) was in anything remotely resembling a fair fight was Vietnam.

And what happened then ?

Let me see..

Ah yes - you got your butt kicked.

Sorry

Do better comrade.

Comrade Stalin of Gori

Heroic architect of the defeat of the hitlerite filth

What is it I wonder that makes you pick Vietnam as the last fair fight we were in? I'm guessing you know very little about the conflict, but you are pretty sure we lost, so you figure that it must have been a fair fight, and a great example for you to use in propping up your ignorant little statement. Sorry, but the truth is a little more complicated. We were trying to avoid turning a proxy conflict into another clash with China like in Korea. Our forces therefore had their hands tied. Our goal was the defense of South Vietnam, not the destruction of North Vietnam. Therefore, our enemy was able to choose the time and place of nearly every engagement. You should take a look at the casualty statistics "comrade". Every time the Vietnamese actually came out and tried to face us they had their teeth kicked in. The so called "Tet Offensive" was their worst defeat of the war. Unfortunately the American media didn't see it that way. They only saw that the enemy that was supposed to be knocking on deaths door was still alive and apparently kicking. This said to them, and to many other Americans that the war could drag on for another decade. To many people just decided that South Vietnam wasn't worth saving.

You might not want to believe it, but the red army's generals were afraid of us even if the red army's grunts were not. The truth is that the Soviet Union knew damn well that they couldn't survive a long drawn out war with us. They were a paper...er... cardboard tiger even at the height of their power, and now they are little more than a paper dog... a small one... like a mini schnauser.... The only reason they aren't a joke is because they still have a lot of ICBMs.

I'm guessing you know very little about the conflict

Your guess, like the rest of your post is wrong.

There never was a South Vietnam, just a fiction propped up by imperialism.

The Vietnamese patriots were supported by Russia, bless them, not China.

3 million dead is not the result of restraint as you imply.

Thats half of the Jewish people Hitler exterminated.

You lost.

Take it on the chin

Comrade Stalin.

And for the record, it is estimated that the USA has killed around 6 million people since WW2 in its relentless attacks on other countries.

And for the record, it is estimated that the USA has killed around 6 million people since WW2 in its relentless attacks on other countries.
Ahhhh, who's counting all that collateral damage...just keep it spread out around several continents and then it's not so noticeable, especially for the 'Righteous Right Winged Nut Jobs', where keeping the war machines/manufacturing goods churning out and their happy...a sub-machine gun in every home and a hand gun in every pot and their estatic :cool:

Yes, that is why N Korea can openly display WMD without fear from the US.

Mind you they don't have lots of oil so they were pronanly safe anyway.

Ahhhh, who's counting all that collateral damage...just keep it spread out around several continents and then it's not so noticeable, especially for the 'Righteous Right Winged Nut Jobs', where keeping the war machines/manufacturing goods churning out and their happy...a sub-machine gun in every home and a hand gun in every pot and their estatic :cool:

It appears the message from Obama causes me to believe we may need much more than just one machine gun or just one hand gun in every pot!

"From the Dark side of Chicago came a different kind of clown
to our D.C. town!!
So we have sent our first answer in a man known as "SCOTT BROWN"

More will follow until we really CHANGE OUR TOWN!!

Another post without any credible sources to backup his anti-American and outrageously kooky assertions.

Troll on Troll...

Another post without any credible sources to backup his anti-American and outrageously kooky assertions.

Troll on Troll...
"Oh, there you go again"...my little Gipper buddy...do you just save those critiques for Rationalist and turn a blind eye to the continual mind numbing fact-less/thoughtless rants of 'Always':confused: See, you strike me as a 'RIGHT WINGED NUT JOB' when you post statements like this one...but turn deaf/dumb/blind when 'ALWAYS' trolls the forum and spews some mindless dribble around this place. Granted, I've finally put 'ALWAYS' on IGNORE to save my eyes/ears/mind from the continual blather but it doesn't take much imagination to know what the thoughtless dribble is when the name appears in someones quotation!

So why so vile toward Rationalist and nothing for the constant blah-blah-blah of the ilk like ALWAYS?

Werbung:
Back