The lonely universe.

Boris Norris

Has anyone ever wondered why there is life on earth?
There are many and some scientists who suggest there's no reason why there shouldn't be life on other planets. Neil de Grasse Tyson gave an excellent mathematically calculation based on the abundance of planets.

But why this one. We know for a fact all life as we know it cannot exist without water. There are many ice giants but to my knowledge nothing has been found with liquid water in abundance like earth.

Correct the figures if necessary. Our galaxy has 2 billion stars and the universe has more than that in separate galaxies. The odds are billions to one of other life but not impossible when considering we evolved here but not without water.

If god did create the universe, which I doubt, why not produce more planets like ours with water.
Billions and billions of them and no more water. If he did create life, why this one? He would never had known life had to have water or other requirements.

He wasted his time producing all these planets and not one of them is worth a glass of warm phlegm. They offer nothing to our society or share anything like our planet. Just cold hard ice covered or blazing hot useless pieces of dirt just wasting their time floating around.
There's no logic in believing God did it. It couldn't have been to allow us to expand into other galaxies because he did provide a mode of transport.

There are nebulas millions of light years across pouring out stars for no use. They explode and destroy billions of objects in the process. Why would a god produce such a useless thing. Black holes annihilate complete galaxies for no reason other than believers saying it's God's plan. Plan for what?

We can see 13 billion light years into space and see nothing of use other than amazement and entertainment.

It's not logical for a believer to suggest god persued such a wasteful exercise to benefit no one and certainly not us. Take all that energy he is supposedly used and wasted. Would that be better utilised in fine tuning his creation here and eliminating senseless millions slaughtered in his name? It appears he has sat idly by completely indifferent about the whole thing. Then suddenly 2000 years ago, he declared this must stop. He then said, comrades , I have an idea. I'll send my son from a unknown virgin who was got in child by a holy spirit delivered by the archangel and just to show those heathens how passionate I am about their forward progession, I'll kill him and make them all feel guilty.

Now. That is move that progressed society ahead in leaps and bounds.

Prior to his awakening 2000 years ago everything was evolving as nature planned but it wasn't enough. God took the reins and the slaughtering continued.

So, why would anyone believe any god created the universe 13 billion years ago then only intervened 2000 years ago to alter nothing but misery and poverty of the inhabitants of the only known planet in the universe which he allowed life to flourish after creating it in his likeness?

It makes no sense at all and the truth of a creator is absolute rubbish when you examine what has happened in 13 billion years.

Werbung:
Back