The mystery of Oliver the ape.

the annoying thing

Oliver is very interesting due to his physical difference's from chimps his natural upright walking and intelligence.

Olivers dna was also different from chimps and other chimps wanted nothing to do with him.

What was Oliver a freak of nature evolution in action , or perhaps a complete new species the first and as far as we know the only one of his kind

Werbung:

Oliver is very interesting due to his physical difference's from chimps his natural upright walking and intelligence.

Olivers dna was also different from chimps and other chimps wanted nothing to do with him.

What was Oliver a freak of nature evolution in action , or perhaps a complete new species the first and as far as we know the only one of his kind
So why don't you explain all about Oliver to us, since you seem to think you are a genius with the answers?

So why don't you explain all about Oliver to us, since you seem to think you are a genius with the answers?
All I can do is give my opinion based on the scientific evidence and what I think Why do you think I was asking for others' opinions on the subject dun dun . I wanted to see what OTHERS THINK But your the one with a PHD and who was a teacher, and I am just hillbilly with a Ged education. I am sure your much smarter then me . Just like how you said oxygen is needed for combustion. Your clearly very intelligent and above me lol.
But I will offer my opinion, Oliver appears to be a mutation 1 of a kind as no other chimps have been found with his appearance or abilities or his DNA . He as its different from chimps DNA but the chromosomes are the same.

Its possible he is the next step in chimp evolution but there is no rea evidence of that sense he is the only one. He is decently a chimp and not a human hybrid as some idiots think as his chromosomes prove. However his DNA is different his scent is different .
In my opinion he is a genetic mutant one of a kind.

Rumor has it that a scientific experiment to mate a human with an ape is what was responsible for unleashing the GRID virus on the human population.

All I can do is give my opinion based on the scientific evidence and what I think Why do you think I was asking for others' opinions on the subject dun dun . I wanted to see what OTHERS THINK But your the one with a PHD and who was a teacher, and I am just hillbilly with a Ged education. I am sure your much smarter then me . Just like how you said oxygen is needed for combustion. Your clearly very intelligent and above me lol.
But I will offer my opinion, Oliver appears to be a mutation 1 of a kind as no other chimps have been found with his appearance or abilities or his DNA . He as its different from chimps DNA but the chromosomes are the same.

Its possible he is the next step in chimp evolution but there is no rea evidence of that sense he is the only one. He is decently a chimp and not a human hybrid as some idiots think as his chromosomes prove. However his DNA is different his scent is different .
In my opinion he is a genetic mutant one of a kind.
I have never heard of Oliver the mysterious ape at all. I have therefore no opinion at all about him.
You are far from the genius here.

I have never heard of Oliver the mysterious ape at all. I have therefore no opinion at all about him.
You are far from the genius here.
Well I never claimed to be a genius , And Oliver the ape is well known. Not my fault you do not keep up with things I guess that explains the state of our liberal run school system as so many do not even think the holocaust happened due to ignorant policy's of the liberal school systems and the low education of teachers.

Werbung:
Back