The name Mohammad is given to sons to show respect. Why is the name Jesus not given the same respect

Philippians 2:9-11​

King James Version​

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:​

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;​

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.​

So you admit to breaking the first commandment.

Many Christians do.

Jesus said that many would call him Lord and end in hell. He also said to not call him Lord as he said he came to serve and not be served.

Jesus also said to love God was the most important commandment, and here you are loving Jesus more than Yahweh.

Your no Christian.

Werbung:
Jesus and Yeshua are the same person. No one actually addressed Jesus with the name Jesus. He was known as Yeshua.
Of course, the Old Testament tells us that (a) the Messiah would be a combination of a warrior leader and a religious figure, and that (b) his name would be Emmanuel.

At NO POINT did the Old Testament claim that the Messiah would be a deity of any sort: just a kickass leader.
And as of this date, there have been a number of guys claiming to be the Messiah, but so far, none that even most Jews recognize as the Messiah.

Jesus was disqualified because he advocated ritual cannibalism with his communion ritual. According to Jewish dietary law, humans are tref, that is prohibited from the diet. Also, of course, the Trinity claims three Deities and not one. Jews are monotheists.
I cannot see Jews as monotheists when they follow the Oral Torah that puts man above God.

The bible has Jesus asking us, have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?

I have not.

Have you?

SO you do not believe that the description of what the Messiah is in the Old Testament is valid?
\At NO POINT does the Old Testament claim that the Messiah will be a deity. There is zero mention in the entire Old Testament of any "Holy Ghost" or any Trinity.

You are the one with the silly interpretations, it seems
This older tradition changes things.

We all seem to forget Jews are not literalists to their own myths and know they are myths.

Again, whether Jesus or some other wannabe Messiah resurrected or not, none became the religious leader of the Jewish people, and none liberated the Jews from the Romans.
Indeed.

My point was that killing an angel might be moral but killing a human is not.

That and that Jews are not literalists or foolish enough to believe in the supernatural.

SO you do not believe that the description of what the Messiah is in the Old Testament is valid?
\At NO POINT does the Old Testament claim that the Messiah will be a deity. There is zero mention in the entire Old Testament of any "Holy Ghost" or any Trinity.

You are the one with the silly interpretations, it seems
Yes, Jesus and God the Father are One God.

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
John 10:30
I and my Father are one.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
I and my Father are one.
Jesus himself tell you not to believe him.

John 5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

That's physically impossible and an insult to humanity to ask them to believe it. A grown man promoting that shyt should be in an asylum.
There's no reason to believe Jesus ever existed. The multitude of ridiculous events in the Bible that have been debunked and we know are impossible, why should that be given any more credence? There's no more evidence of Jesus than other people in the Bible.
I and my Father are one.

Indeed.

My point was that killing an angel might be moral but killing a human is not.

That and that Jews are not literalists or foolish enough to believe in the supernatural.
There are Jewish traditions of supernatural beings. I have no idea how many Jews believe in them now.

The Romans ruled by armed conquest. The Jews did not like being ruled by the Romans.The actual Messiah was supposed to liberate the Jews from their oppressors and to return Israel to a larger territory like that ruled by King David.
King David was not a "Prince of Peace", the Messiah was not predicted to be a prince of peace, either. The Messiah was to be named Emmanuel, not Jesus or Yeshua.

There are Jewish traditions of supernatural beings. I have no idea how many Jews believe in them now.
Jews are an intelligent people and as far as I know, their majority never lost their thinking ability to supernatural belief.

They follow the Oral Torah and the biblical Jesus seems to as well when he askes us in the scriptures, have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?

I have not. Have you?

Jesus was asked when he would return at Emmaus.
He said that he did not know and therefore could not say.
He said that Only the Father knew.

So is Jesus is God, how was it that he dd not know what he said the Father knew?
Explain that, please.

Werbung:
Jews are an intelligent people and as far as I know, their majority never lost their thinking ability to supernatural belief.

They follow the Oral Torah and the biblical Jesus seems to as well when he askes us in the scriptures, have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?

I have not. Have you?
There is nothing dopier than a gnostic Christian bishop

Back