The name Mohammad is given to sons to show respect. Why is the name Jesus not given the same respect

Werbung:
Strange how so many English names were used in the old middle East.

Peter, Paul, Mary. Jewry must have originated the English language.
All these names are simply English versions of Biblical names. Prior to Christianity or Islam, many people named their children after pagan gods. This did not seem proper for the people converting to Christianity or Islam, so names from the Bible were adopted. To make pronunciation easier they were altered.

How can you say it is...(used), regardless of spelling, when most Christians do not use it as compared with the huge numbers of Muslims who use Mohammad.

Other than Mexico, I have not heard the name Jesus used.

Regards
DL

An old friend of mine I've known since grade school married a man from Guam.

His name is Thomas Jesus. His last name is Jesus.

Ever since she married him, her last name has been Jesus.

I think it's considered disrespectful to use Jesus' name because he is G-d. Mohammad is not an Islamic deity and he is only a prophet, being in the same league with Christian prophets like Luke and John.

jesus isn't the christian god.

He is the SON of the christian god. Supposedly he was sent to earth to be the messenger of the christian god.

It's all in the christian bible. The christian god raped a virgin and she gave birth to the christian god's son.

Which I find to be nothing but a lot of garbage. What is the big thing about virgins? Men are very weird about that. The only reason I can figure out is that they want a woman who doesn't know he's a horrible sex partner.

I find it very offensive that anyone would follow a god that raped a young woman and she was forced to give birth to his child.

Jesus wasn't born in December either. In those days there weren't flocks of sheep to tend. Most had been slaughtered at the winter solstice. Only a few females and a male would be alive in December.

Believe what you want but the bible clearly says jesus is the SON of the christian god. NOT the christian god.

He is the SON of the christian god. Supposedly he was sent to earth to be the messenger of the christian god.

It's all in the christian bible. The christian god raped a virgin and she gave birth to the christian god's son.

Which I find to be nothing but a lot of garbage. What is the big thing about virgins? Men are very weird about that. The only reason I can figure out is that they want a woman who doesn't know he's a horrible sex partner.

I find it very offensive that anyone would follow a god that raped a young woman and she was forced to give birth to his child.

Jesus wasn't born in December either. In those days there weren't flocks of sheep to tend. Most had been slaughtered at the winter solstice. Only a few females and a male would be alive in December.

Believe what you want but the bible clearly says jesus is the SON of the christian god. NOT the Christian god.
Muhamad was a great man deserving of respect, because he ordered all the camels faces covered

PS. Out of respect one must always include a cartoon

muhammad-cartoon.jpg

Believe what you want but the bible clearly says jesus is the SON of the christian god. NOT the christian god.
Jesus is the Creator God of the universe.

Hebrews 1:2
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Jesus is the Creator God of the universe.

Hebrews 1:2
Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
So Jesus, like God, has always existed, and somehow God arranged for him to be born as a human being and die, because, as everyone knows, God made humans defectively and only by a god getting crucified in human form, can they be made acceptable to God? Is that what the Bible is saying here?

Why would the universe require TWO omnipotent beings to create it? Or was it three?

Jesus also said that there were things that God the Father knew, that he, Jesus did not. He only sorta knew them. Jesus claimed that before the last of a group he met with after the crucifixion had died, he would return.

And then he obviously didn't... unless there is at least one 2000+ year old disciple wandering anonymously about.

The New Testament seems to be rather a mishmash.

So Jesus, like God, has always existed, and somehow God arranged for him to be born as a human being and die, because, as everyone knows, God made humans defectively and only by a god getting crucified in human form, can they be made acceptable to God? Is that what the Bible is saying here?

Why would the universe require TWO omnipotent beings to create it? Or was it three?

Jesus also said that there were things that God the Father knew, that he, Jesus did not. He only sorta knew them. Jesus claimed that before the last of a group he met with after the crucifixion had died, he would return.

And then he obviously didn't... unless there is at least one 2000+ year old disciple wandering anonymously about.

The New Testament seems to be rather a mishmash.
God is One in three persons.

1 John 5:7
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Are you putting Jesus' name above Yahweh? Does the first commandment say to not do that?

Philippians 2:9-11
King James Version

9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.​

Jesus and Yeshua are the same person. No one actually addressed Jesus with the name Jesus. He was known as Yeshua.
Of course, the Old Testament tells us that (a) the Messiah would be a combination of a warrior leader and a religious figure, and that (b) his name would be Emmanuel.

At NO POINT did the Old Testament claim that the Messiah would be a deity of any sort: just a kickass leader.
And as of this date, there have been a number of guys claiming to be the Messiah, but so far, none that even most Jews recognize as the Messiah.

Jesus was disqualified because he advocated ritual cannibalism with his communion ritual. According to Jewish dietary law, humans are tref, that is prohibited from the diet. Also, of course, the Trinity claims three Deities and not one. Jews are monotheists.

Jesus and Yeshua are the same person. No one actually addressed Jesus with the name Jesus. He was known as Yeshua.
Of course, the Old Testament tells us that (a) the Messiah would be a combination of a warrior leader and a religious figure, and that (b) his name would be Emmanuel.

At NO POINT did the Old Testament claim that the Messiah would be a deity of any sort: just a kickass leader.
And as of this date, there have been a number of guys claiming to be the Messiah, but so far, none that even most Jews recognize as the Messiah.

Jesus was disqualified because he advocated ritual cannibalism with his communion ritual. According to Jewish dietary law, humans are tref, that is prohibited from the diet. Also, of course, the Trinity claims three Deities and not one. Jews are monotheists.
I do not agree with silly interpretations of the Bible and erroneous assumptions about God.

SO you do not believe that the description of what the Messiah is in the Old Testament is valid?
\At NO POINT does the Old Testament claim that the Messiah will be a deity. There is zero mention in the entire Old Testament of any "Holy Ghost" or any Trinity.

You are the one with the silly interpretations, it seems

Werbung:
Back