The Only way to Stop this Threat of Al Queda is to...

uhh osama sent us a video mocking us about it. the organisation was in on it. they ADMITED it. acually they gloated about it.

Werbung:
Haha.

I think arbitor is missing a vital point, as an organization al-quieda don't seem that powerful. Wow, they learnt to use a video camera to big up the one huge thing they managed to pull off in the US.

I can't believed nobody commented on this thread when it was first created a while ago.

The original post was so idiotic that everyone thought it was just a bad joke and they ignored it with dignity--as well they should.

I had a friend who suggested the same kind of remedy for the AIDS problem, until he looked at the logistics of quarantining millions of people. The only place he could find that was large enough and remote enough was New Zealand.

That's not just religious profiling that good 'ole steveox was suggesting. He wants us to throw our entire Arabic population into concentration camps.

Does it bother you at all that your type of rhetoric leads to things like this?
No he does not! He wants to throw them into "Considtration" camps. I think that is where they sit around a camp fire and make "smores".

When I first read this I thought it said "throw them in consideration camps"

I must admit, it made me chuckle.

i think the best way to stop this so-called al qeada threat is to not believe white house anymore and finally realize that no such organization ever existed.

WHAT???????? never existed? :( I'm not sure that even merits a response

Haha.

I think arbitor is missing a vital point, as an organization al-quieda don't seem that powerful. Wow, they learnt to use a video camera to big up the one huge thing they managed to pull off in the US.

Al-Q has branches all over the world and support from several arab nations.... not powerful.....

I can't believed nobody commented on this thread when it was first created a while ago.

Well, considering the originating author isn't intelligent enough to be able to spell "Concentration", misspelling it REPEATEDLY, and the second poster is about as illiterate, I'm surprised you didn't flush the entire thread down the toilet!

Al qaeda is a small Islamic terrorist group.

The only reason its ranks get temporarily swelled is that the US keeps killing hundreds of thousands of muslims and supplies Israel with WMD to do the same thing.

How about the US stopping this?

That might help.

The US is the world's most dangerous nation, its biggest aggressor and its most intergalactic hypocrite.

Al qaeda is a small Islamic terrorist group.

The only reason its ranks get temporarily swelled is that the US keeps killing hundreds of thousands of muslims and supplies Israel with WMD to do the same thing.

How about the US stopping this?

That might help.

The US is the world's most dangerous nation, its biggest aggressor and its most intergalactic hypocrite.

In the other thread you claimed they did not exist. Now they are a small group that becomes a large group thanks to the US?

No I didn't.

You need to check your sources.

As usual

You can argue exactly what you are saying, but let me ask you this..

In Somalia, our presence was causing a surge in recruits for the warlords, we left, did the warlords lose power... no...

Werbung:
You can argue exactly what you are saying, but let me ask you this..

In Somalia, our presence was causing a surge in recruits for the warlords, we left, did the warlords lose power... no...

...but they became disunited and started in-fighting as there was no common enemy that could be used as a rallying cry!

Which is the problem in Iraq and Afghanistan. Internal kerfuffles are no big deal they can take pot shots at each other all day long but as soon as a foreign non-muslim force is brought in then you immidiately introduce a dynamic that unites all these disparate groups against a single cause!

Back