The Poor get Poorer under Obama

True and he could have given every family a similar deal and guess what, the
economy and jobs would have come back fast.

Obama is in bed with big banks, big mortgage companies and corrupt unions, so
he ain;'t gonna help the small guy.

The average joe jobs and small businesses ain't coming back under him!

He don't want em and neither do those around him.

appreciate your posts. I really don't think washington wants any prosperity in this country except the politicians. He is destroying jobs, and I can't believe these Obama followers are swallowing it. Is it my imagination, or is it a conspiracy?:confused:

Werbung:
So just quit...quit beating yourself up with stupid posts where you totally contradict yourself: "OBAMA BAD, HUBBY CAN'T FIND A JOB...BUT WAIT HUBBY FOUND A JOB IN ANOTHER STATE...BUT OBAMA STILL BAD AND DON'T TRY TO CHANGE MY SIMPLISTIC MIND...CAUSE I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT" :eek:

Holy Bat Crap Bat Man...they don't allow you to get behind a wheel and turn the engine on...surely not...surely you have a 'KEEPER'...SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER YOU...ROTFLMAO

Don't be rude...for a change someone is talking about something that is real and not just hypothetical and all you can do is sling mud...just stop it!

The reality is whether it is Pres. Obama or Congress there are a lot of things going sideways regarding jobs creation. Raising the minimum wage reduced the number of jobs available for teens. Tack onto this the extension of unemployment payments that are now reaching 92 weeks in some states. How about taking the money and helping create jobs like we were promised? Where are the incentives to hire people? Threatening employers with health insurance fines won't do it? Cap and Trade threats won't do it?

I have visited over 30 small businesses in the last month in 4 states and the conversation is the same: Business is starting to get better, but we don't want to hire just yet because we don't know how much all of this legislation is going to cost us.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. You know I can't till 2010 and 2012. For reals. I mean I want the republican party to take the Congress and the White House so I can come back to these boards and see half the people on here go ape**** for the Dem's losing and the other half going ape**** for when the left comes out swinging and guns blazing at your favorite republicans and conservatives. I mean I'm not voting anymore so I don't care so good luck to both parties and I hope our shame full political process keeps going down the toilet.

Don't be rude...for a change someone is talking about something that is real and not just hypothetical and all you can do is sling mud...just stop it!

The reality is whether it is Pres. Obama or Congress there are a lot of things going sideways regarding jobs creation. Raising the minimum wage reduced the number of jobs available for teens. Tack onto this the extension of unemployment payments that are now reaching 92 weeks in some states. How about taking the money and helping create jobs like we were promised? Where are the incentives to hire people? Threatening employers with health insurance fines won't do it? Cap and Trade threats won't do it?

I have visited over 30 small businesses in the last month in 4 states and the conversation is the same: Business is starting to get better, but we don't want to hire just yet because we don't know how much all of this legislation is going to cost us.

Then you admire the illiterate posting of this person with whom the written word seems to be void of any substance and has acquired the following of "BIB" who is equally mentally challenged and lives in the hypothetical world...OK, good for you and your groupies...but you can't seem to read the poorly written diatribes and see the hypocrisy of the situation :confused: The constant beating/angst/vitriolic posts against our current administration and yet...her HUBBY found a job...WOW now that is truly, truly something to be 'PISSED OFF ABOUT'...so take that opinion where ever you enjoy the sensation and I'll rate your post right down there with theirs...ROTFLMAO
You disappoint me and here I was thinking that you might have a 'CLUE' :rolleyes:

Then you admire the illiterate posting of this person with whom the written word seems to be void of any substance and has acquired the following of "BIB" who is equally mentally challenged and lives in the hypothetical world...OK, good for you and your groupies...but you can't seem to read the poorly written diatribes and see the hypocrisy of the situation :confused: The constant beating/angst/vitriolic posts against our current administration and yet...her HUBBY found a job...WOW now that is truly, truly something to be 'PISSED OFF ABOUT'...so take that opinion where ever you enjoy the sensation and I'll rate your post right down there with theirs...ROTFLMAO
You disappoint me and here I was thinking that you might have a 'CLUE' :rolleyes:

Who do you think you are anyway? You are the most insensitive and the most ignorant person I have ever encountered. You know, your parents must have been idiots too, to raise someone like you. Actually, I feel very sorry for you. Furthermore; not that's its any of your business, but my husband got a very good job. We pay for our own health insurance and we don't ask for handouts either. Furthermore; I had to stay behind to help with raising my grandson. It sounds like you have no real life experience at all, but I do have a suggestion for you. Join the army and go serve a tour in Iraq like my child has done. See how other parts of the world live...:D

You must have a case of the dummies!:eek:

Who do you think you are anyway? You are the most insensitive and the most ignorant person I have ever encountered. You know, your parents must have been idiots too, to raise someone like you. Actually, I feel very sorry for you. Furthermore; not that's its any of your business, but my husband got a very good job. We pay for our own health insurance and we don't ask for handouts either. Furthermore; I had to stay behind to help with raising my grandson. It sounds like you have no real life experience at all, but I do have a suggestion for you. Join the army and go serve a tour in Iraq like my child has done. See how other parts of the world live...

You must have a case of the dummies!

Well, as much as I hate to burst your 'brilliant bubble/overly inflated ego'...I've go to do it anyway :eek:

You posted the personal information about your HUBBY {nobody drug/forced you to post the information} and then you dived straight into a hate filled monologue about the error of our newly elected President...;)

Your overly hysteria/mindless/thoughtless/screeching while adding more personal information that NOBODY ever asked you for is just immature and oh, so telling about your I.Q. Congratulations, now everyone knows how hysterical you get when you can't face the fact that you B!tch & Moan about the current President but your hubby found a job...GEE how IRONIC, HOW TYPICAL, HOW INSANE does that make you look :confused:

Well, as much as I hate to burst your 'brilliant bubble/overly inflated ego'...I've go to do it anyway :eek:

You posted the personal information about your HUBBY {nobody drug/forced you to post the information} and then you dived straight into a hate filled monologue about the error of our newly elected President...;)

Your overly hysteria/mindless/thoughtless/screeching while adding more personal information that NOBODY ever asked you for is just immature and oh, so telling about your I.Q. Congratulations, now everyone knows how hysterical you get when you can't face the fact that you B!tch & Moan about the current President but your hubby found a job...GEE how IRONIC, HOW TYPICAL, HOW INSANE does that make you look :confused:

Furthermore; I gave Mr. Obama a chance in the beginning, and if I remember correctly, you were the one who began with the personal attacks. Not me. All you do is ramble on an on about mindless drivel and there really isn't any hope for you. Really very sad, very sad. So have a nice life is all that i can say!:D

The poor got poorer under Clinton.

The inequity gap was closing forward from 29, then it reversed. I can't even remember when, I want to say either 69 or 79.

Don't worry, destroying the middle class is a good thing for a nation, particularly one supposedly built on liberty.

Jefferson warned us, albeit his economic analysis was slightly dubious, but he was on the right track.

Furthermore; I gave Mr. Obama a chance in the beginning, and if I remember correctly, you were the one who began with the personal attacks. Not me. All you do is ramble on an on about mindless drivel and there really isn't any hope for you. Really very sad, very sad. So have a nice life is all that i can say!:D

If your 'MEMORY' is as excellent as your inability to comprehend even the simplest grammar/verbiage that you spew onto this forum...well, let me just clarify for you ole inept one...you are so basically full of SH!T as to have the brownest eyes known to mankind...but you 'RUN' with a good crowd...they too suffer from constant obfuscating a topic so you are in good company. ;)

Enjoy your self inflicted stupidity and please spare us anymore of your hysterical "WHINE" about your family...{notice I haven't nailed your stupid a$$ about defaming my family, especially since I have never ever mentioned them to you - EVER} but you wouldn't understand the difference in that vile point WILL YOU!!!

Werbung:
It's not just the rich that are taking a hit.

It appears that Obama's tax em, spend em and distribute the wealth scheme
is actually huring the poor!

Many poor people are having a hard time finding replacement jobs today.
The real unemployment rate among teens, who are generally not rich, is extremely high now.

The teenage unemployment rate, was at 25.5 percent in August, its highest level since the Bureau of Labor Statistics began keeping track of such data in 1948. It appears it may have risen higher in September!

It's called CHANGE!
Take a few minutes and do some searching on personal income and the differential of wealth between the rich and the poor over the past 30-40 years. You will find that the poor have gotten poorer, the rich have gotten richer. This has been the trend since before Obama was born.

Back