The Pope Resigns

no clue. but it would seem like it might take about that long to round them all up.

As most Popes die in office (the last one to resign was in the 1400's) it probably has to do with time to have a funeral, morning period and for the Cardinals to gather.

Werbung:
Its the first time a pope resigned in 600 years. 600 years ago Columbus and America werent born yet. In fact 600 years ago all indians lived on our land.

And just look what happened to them

The perps called themselves Christians

But then the church loves inflicting misery on the masses

Let's not forget that god doesn't exist

The RcC is built on a myth

Its adherents queue up to worship bits of wood and old bones

Lolo, that is the key point

The fact that a vicious dictatorial myth based method of controlling and impoverishing people also gets involved in beatings and sexual abuse shouldn't be that surprising

It is an important point, certainly, but I tend to go by the Biblical test that by their fruits shall ye know them, and I'd say that various other groups who believe in the concept do rather better (most Quakers, for instance), while Roman Catholicism is not incompatible with great goodness - it just tends to make it less likely. On the whole, yes, religion has been used to control the poor, but I think we should remember that it has also served as a nursery for revolution, as with the Anabaptists, Levellers and Diggers. Marx tended to see the more appaling side of Christianity: my experience as a Rhondda boy has tended to suggest another side exists. With your general point I of course agree.

Let get back to the topic Tuesday the Conclave of Cardinals starts voting on who will be the next Pope. Regardless of what you think of the Catholic church this is an important election. The new Pope mus be scandal free. This should indicate he should come from the third world which has less scandals and where the church is strong. This could be someone like the Filipino Cardinal Tagle or Cardinal Odio Pdro Scherer Of Brazil Both have spoken out against corruption.

There might be a compromise with an Italian Cardinal of Milan as Poe and a third word Cardinal as Secretary of State. In any case we should soon know as there only a few favour candidates.

Katsung 47, I am not sure what your comments has to do with the Pope. If Pope Benedict XV! resigns and is replaced by a younger man the pacy will be stronger. The new Pope will be opposed to war and if he comes from the Third World he is likely to be a strong opponent to American policy
The Indonesia Cardinal will not be attending as he is too sick and Cardinal O 'Brien\h of Scotland will not be there as the Pope has accepted hisr esignation.

Do you think so? I'm afraid they have a puppet Pope get ready to take over Vatican's power. That's why they hurried to repulse Pope Benedict XVI.

Let get back to the topic Tuesday the Conclave of Cardinals starts voting on who will be the next Pope. Regardless of what you think of the Catholic church this is an important election. The new Pope mus be scandal free. This should indicate he should come from the third world which has less scandals and where the church is strong. This could be someone like the Filipino Cardinal Tagle or Cardinal Odio Pdro Scherer Of Brazil Both have spoken out against corruption.

There might be a compromise with an Italian Cardinal of Milan as Poe and a third word Cardinal as Secretary of State. In any case we should soon know as there only a few favour candidates.

third world has an advantage in concealing scandal. just sayin...

the point of picking a region where the rcc is strong kind of makes sense but only if it doesnt alienate the west.

in any event so long as they open their hearts to God's will theyll get another good one.

just my opinion but a somewhat younger guy might be a good idea to insure he has time to make the relativly slow dteering ship that is the rcc get headef in the right direction. an old guy only makes it harder to get much done.

Open their hearts to god?

How does that work then?

Do you need a surgeon

Or is it yet another piece of romantic religious nonsense?

Clue -yes

If A Black pope gets chosen im gonna blame the Media for it. Cause you know how NBC NEWS,ABC NEWS,CBS NEWS,CNN and MSNBC has influance on politics just like how did Obama get elected by the Media influance on politics towards the voters. Its people like Chris Mathews and Brian Williams has the most influance on the voters. Its the folks of the New York times has influance on the voters. Rush Limbaugh needs to get back on Televison. Look at Glenn Beck for example he has influance on the voters thats why FOX made a big mistake letting him go. I advise FOX to cancel The Five and hire Rush Limbaugh and encorage to get back on Televison if were going to do anything about getting republicans back in majority in the Senate.

If A Black pope gets chosen im gonna blame the Media for it. Cause you know how NBC NEWS,ABC NEWS,CBS NEWS,CNN and MSNBC has influance on politics just like how did Obama get elected by the Media influance on politics towards the voters. Its people like Chris Mathews and Brian Williams has the most influance on the voters. Its the folks of the New York times has influance on the voters. Rush Limbaugh needs to get back on Televison. Look at Glenn Beck for example he has influance on the voters thats why FOX made a big mistake letting him go. I advise FOX to cancel The Five and hire Rush Limbaugh and encorage to get back on Televison if were going to do anything about getting republicans back in majority in the Senate.

i seem to recall you being a fan of several black conservatives.

are they not REALLY black ?

lets dial that racist crap back or expect to get warnings.

I am not sure The American Media has much influence in Rome. In any case the Black Cardinal, who lives in Rome, has falling out of favor latery for talking too much to the media. The favourites in Australia are Asian , and South American. The media here wants a good man to clean up the mess. He should have no link to old scandals and should be young.

Werbung:
Back