The power of make up

Werbung:
i'm sure you do, the "humor" you post is always aimed at that age group.

i mean..seriously..."horses ass"? only someone that age would think it was funny.
lol you wouldn't know funny due to being born with out a sense of humor such disability's are common with liberals due to massive butt hurt while still in the womb ,

lol you wouldn't know funny due to being born with out a sense of humor such disability's are common with liberals due to massive butt hurt while still in the womb ,

oh i know funny.
you don't.

you think anything that is anti-democrats is funny.
but then again, you're a moron :)

like I said I don't have any 12 year old friend's like Biden has , democrats like em young

In 2006, Florida Rep. Mark Foley was forced to resign after it was revealed that he’d sent sexually explicit messages and propositioned teenage congressional pages via email and text.

In 2015, former Rep. Dennis Hastert, the longest-ever serving Republican speaker of the House, pleaded guilty to making illegal hush-money payments in order to cover up his history of sexually abusing high school wrestlers he had coached decades before.

“Nothing is more stunning than having ‘serial child molester’ and ‘speaker of the House’ in the same sentence,” the judge said at his sentencing.

nah, that's republicans lol.

but you think "horses ass" is "funny"., just like your 12 year old friends :)

It makes me laugh when you think you are privileged to have a sense of humour.
What stimulates yours is the same as the eroticism experienced by an ant getting electrocuted.

Werbung:
Back