The power of make up

Werbung:
That is in no way a reflection on any party and you know that.
The clip i posted clearly shows the benefits for people that they voted against. It's disgusting and fat cripple old slobs like you bludging in your subsidised village etc. You're a grub.
Why yes it is democrat support all of those and young know it , its the truth you do not like.

Lol I don live in a subdued village you moron its a gate community your talking about housing for the poor crack heads and gang bangers and freaks which democrats support.

Why yes it is democrat support all of those and young know it , its the truth you do not like.
You have no evidence except hate and ignorance.
Lol I don live in a subdued village
Subdued village???
Of course you do. They shovel pills down you throat each day.
you moron its a gate community your talking about housing for the poor crack heads and gang bangers and freaks which democrats support.

You give me the name of it and I'll prove to you it is subsidised by the taxpayer.
You're a hypocrite of Olympic proportions.

You have no evidence except hate and ignorance.

Subdued village???
Of course you do. They shovel pills down you throat each day.

You give me the name of it and I'll prove to you it is subsidised by the taxpayer.
You're a hypocrite of Olympic proportions.
well why dont you tell me where you live

That is in no way a reflection on any party and you know that.
The clip i posted clearly shows the benefits for people that they voted against. It's disgusting and fat cripple old slobs like you bludging in your subsidised village etc. You're a grub.
O yes it is and you know it lol. Lie all you want boris the church burner its that and so much more.

Werbung:
Back