the problem of Muslims

• Thread starter usaisthegreatest
  • Start date
How does that answer the question ?
I am asking you to answer the question taht Lily asked you yesterday, not with a clip from an article but in your own words.

Werbung:
Sorry, I am not wrong. Nazis identified themselves. When they walked down the street, one knew that a nazi was walking down the street. When they walked into a market, everyone knew that a nazi was there. Even if early on, people didn't know what nazis really were, they could look at them and know that that person there in the uniform, isn't necessarily the same as me. He isn't pretending to be just like me. He isn't trying to blend in as if he were ashamed of being identified for what he is.

I guess you are forgetting that those who fought the American Revolution did not wear uniforms and hid in the trees and bushes.

Apologize to someone else.

Huh ?

It points out that there are Christians who have lived among muslims for a very long time, under exactly the same conditions sociological, and political and they do not go about killing in the name of their god. Read the article that I linked to earlier today. It is by a man who was once a terrorist. He explains very well how your constant apologies for islam do no favors for islam.

If we are going to post dueling articles then let me go get one that some one sent me.

Don"t bother. If it tells of the "peaceful" islam, it is a blatant lie and I am not interested in lies. Islam is what it is and for all those who aren't out bombing.

Silence implies concent.

I guess you are forgetting that those who fought the American Revolution did not wear uniforms and hid in the trees and bushes.
Huh ?

So now now you go to the point of suggesting that the men who fought for our freedom from the king were the same as muslims who kill infidels because their god tells them to.

Tell me, exactly how low are you willing to go in order to apologize for islam and the terrorists who represent it?

So you expect people to read your article probably from Jihad Watch at the same time as telling me you won't read anything with another point of view ?

So now now you go to the point of suggesting that the men who fought for our freedom from the king were the same as muslims who kill infidels because their god tells them to.

Your complaint against Muslims has been thta they do not wear uniforms and identify themselves when fighting. The American revolutionaries did not do that either. Make of it what you want.

Tell me, exactly how low are you willing to go in order to apologize for islam and the terrorists who represent it?

Another personal attack from you ?

Incidentally, the "Huh?" you quoted from me was not attached to my remark about the Revolution it was about when you said to apologize to someone else.

So you expect people to read your article probably from Jihad Watch at the same time as telling me you won't read anything with another point of view ?

Actually it is from the wall street journal. And to date, you have not pointed out any inaccuracies from the site in question so your incessant ad hominem attacks are pointless.

If your article is describing peaceful islam, it is a lie since islam is not a peaceful religion. Of what value is a point of view that is a blatant lie?

Incidentally, the "Huh?" you quoted from me was not attached to my remark about the Revolution it was about when you said to apologize to someone else.

If you feel like you must apologize to someone for islam, apologize to someone else. Islam should be apologizing for itself and since it isn't, your apologies are empty and meaningless.

The problem is that you have not proved Muslims are killing people because their God tells them too.

You failed to answer Southside's point about how many more Palestinians are killed than Israelis.

You failed to answer Lily's point about why Muslims would make special laws for non-Muslims if they just want to kill them all.

You also did not answer Lily's question about whether we
should try getting out of their affairs first and see if they stop terrorist activities towards the west after that.

Until you answer those points you really have nothing here except religious prejudice.

If you feel like you must apologize to someone for islam, apologize to someone else. Islam should be apologizing for itself and since it isn't, your apologies are empty and meaningless.

You call it apologizing for Islam, I call it correcting inaccurate information from you about Islam.

The WSJ is gung ho for this war, what do you expect them to say ?

Actually it is from the wall street journal. And to date, you have not pointed out any inaccuracies from the site in question so your incessant ad hominem attacks are pointless.

Actually now that I think about it, the site in question, Jihad Watch, was the one that you quoted about the so called Andalusian myth. That was proven wrong by a video posted on that thread.

Werbung:
Palerider, again, I agree with your views on the Muslim issue. However, I would not give Nazi credit for wearing uniforms and I do not think they are better than the Muslims. Nazi have the military power, so that they can openly declare war against the rest of man kind. Nazi can be described as a open jerks while Muslim terrorists are sneaky thefts.

Back