The real ones who are violence prone

no, i think republicans are violent because of events like jan 6, not because of gun ownership.

you post the dumbest things.
but that's..you. lol
Lol jan 6 was a set up by violent leftist scum. No one has an insurrection without guns.

Werbung:
Fuck you traitor
My my your upset. Antifa and BLM did over 2 billion in damages and involved multi state and city riots a lot of people were injured stores looted people killed 38 if I recall right.police stations burned
Historical monuments destroyed . Arsons looting .People like a old woman in a wheel chair assaulted.

One thing Democrats don't all yet grasp is that we don't share their volatile nature, so we actually trust ourselves to possess guns responsibly.

They know themselves well enough to know they would eventually get angry and fly off the handle and shoot someone some day and get prison sentences or worse.

So, they feel that EVERYONE should be disarmed and that no one should be able to own and bear firearms.

And of course, because they are Democrats, they give zero thought to the reason for the 2nd Amendment, to help keep the government from taking advantage of us one day by giving the politicians the fear of an aroused and well armed citizenry to be respectful of.

My my your upset. Antifa and BLM did over 2 billion in damages and involved multi state and city riots a lot of people were injured stores looted people killed 38 if I recall right.police stations burned
Historical monuments destroyed . Arsons looting .People like a old woman in a wheel chair assaulted.
My my you're a fucking liar.

My my you're a fucking liar.
O no Mr. Bill !!!!!!
Say it isn't so !!!
I have been around for awhile and seen much more left wing violence .
Not saying there's no right wing violence . But left wingers are more radical and more numours.riot after riot for decades.liberal city's filled with crime and gangs .

Werbung:
O no Mr. Bill !!!!!!
Say it isn't so !!!
I have been around for awhile and seen much more left wing violence .
Not saying there's no right wing violence . But left wingers are more radical and more numours.riot after riot for decades.liberal city's filled with crime and gangs .
I wasn't talking about that you stupid fuck.

Back