The real ones who are violence prone

Werbung:
no, i think republicans are violent because of events like jan 6, not because of gun ownership.

you post the dumbest things.
but that's..you. lol
You need to buy an electronic device to get some News! Like a radio or television. The FBI had operatives in the crowd on Jan6. I would remind you what goes around comes around. Right now, Conservatives are in the sights of the FBI & the rest of your government. Are you sure they'll never find a problem with people like you? Are you sure?

You need to buy an electronic device to get some News! Like a radio or television. The FBI had operatives in the crowd on Jan6. I would remind you what goes around comes around. Right now, Conservatives are in the sights of the FBI & the rest of your government. Are you sure they'll never find a problem with people like you? Are you sure?
I truly believe he is suffering from a narcissistic personality disorder the same as Hitler was.
He can never admit to being wrong.
I think a lot of our political figures suffer from it
A lot also are very smart high IQ types that have the common sense of a ant
I have worked with and around in the aerospace industry and in chemical company's were incredibly smart .most were liberal .And most had the common sense of ants.

You need an electronic device to get some intelligence
No the fbi didn't cause Republicans to riot.. I mean. Wnd? Lol

Werbung:
Back